Week 11 - Texans (31) @ Colts (48)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Mar 21, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Week 11 - Texans (31) @ Colts (48)

GG OB, maybe i'll see you in the playoffs.

Colts offense finally decided to show up, it had been awhile, week 3 to be exact.

Turnovers were a major part of the game. They really killed the Texans. Andre Johnson had an excellent game and gashed the Colts secondary.

Colts leading the NFC south by 1 game after the Jags beat the Cowboys in week 11.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Colts:

McNabb - 14/25 -246 Yds - 4 Td - 2 Int
    Westbrook - 13 rush - 36 Yds - 3 Rec - 51 Yds
    Ginn - 4 Rec - 85 Yds - 2 Td

Texans:

Schaub - 35/55 - 451 Yds - 3 Td - 3 Int
    Johnson - 12 Rec - 249 Yds - 1 Td
    Daniels - 7 Rec - 58 Yds

2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Both games we've played this year, i feel like i should have won...

This game killed me, i pretty much outplayed mustang, but had 8 turnovers... 4 fumbles and a muffed punt...... the i threw 3 picks but that was mainly in catchup mode....

It seemed like everytime i got any momentum going, i would fumble the ball.... eithier he is the hit sticker i've ever played or my guys just can't hold onto the ball..

It was a great game and even with all those turnovers, i was still in the game for most of it.... The muffed punt on the 8 yard line with me up by 3 really killed me...

8 freaking turnovers!!! i would catch a pass for 30 yards and then fumble it, get a crucial first down, then fumble it!! It was one of the most frustrating games i've ever played, but i gotta give it up to mustang, the dude is one of the best in the league and it's fun to play him twice a year!!