1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 - Texans (31) @ Colts (48)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Mar 21, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Week 11 - Texans (31) @ Colts (48)

GG OB, maybe i'll see you in the playoffs.

Colts offense finally decided to show up, it had been awhile, week 3 to be exact.

Turnovers were a major part of the game. They really killed the Texans. Andre Johnson had an excellent game and gashed the Colts secondary.

Colts leading the NFC south by 1 game after the Jags beat the Cowboys in week 11.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Colts:

McNabb - 14/25 -246 Yds - 4 Td - 2 Int
    Westbrook - 13 rush - 36 Yds - 3 Rec - 51 Yds
    Ginn - 4 Rec - 85 Yds - 2 Td

Texans:

Schaub - 35/55 - 451 Yds - 3 Td - 3 Int
    Johnson - 12 Rec - 249 Yds - 1 Td
    Daniels - 7 Rec - 58 Yds

2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Both games we've played this year, i feel like i should have won...

This game killed me, i pretty much outplayed mustang, but had 8 turnovers... 4 fumbles and a muffed punt...... the i threw 3 picks but that was mainly in catchup mode....

It seemed like everytime i got any momentum going, i would fumble the ball.... eithier he is the hit sticker i've ever played or my guys just can't hold onto the ball..

It was a great game and even with all those turnovers, i was still in the game for most of it.... The muffed punt on the 8 yard line with me up by 3 really killed me...

8 freaking turnovers!!! i would catch a pass for 30 yards and then fumble it, get a crucial first down, then fumble it!! It was one of the most frustrating games i've ever played, but i gotta give it up to mustang, the dude is one of the best in the league and it's fun to play him twice a year!!