Week 11: Titans @ Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by thebouncer24, Sep 23, 2011.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

[​IMG] [​IMG]

23-17

Tennessee Titans come into the game being the underdogs of the game. The spread that was set was 10.5 against them which was understandable as the Falcons had just lost their first game of the year. Titans practice facility was full of hard nose defensive drills trying to sharpen up the 3rd String MLB Amato. "We are thoroughly impressed with this guy as a 3rd string linebacker, for him to step up and not have to place Ruud or McCarty on the IR and using more cap room to get yet another LB is huge for the team" He has his moments to which he cannot get to the play but all in all he steps up when most needed. This was the case today. The defense had some slack giving up a near 300 total yards but coaches style of bend don't break defense proved to be effective this week as they only gave up 17. Titans were a little upset with the Offensive side of the ball today only scoring 2 TD's when they had the ball inside the 5 a couple of times and couldn't produce. Coach would soon worry that this was going to be a huge problem and could result in a loss. Titans would get the early lead and never look back. As they were carried by Chris Johnson yet again.​

Player Stats:​
    ATL​
    QB Matt Ryan 18/35 260 yards 2 td 1 int​
    HB Jacquizz Rodgers 10 rushes 54 yards; 5 rec 37 yards 1 td​
    WR Roddy White 3 rec 98 yards​
    TE Tony Gonzalez 6 rec 95 yards 1 td​

TEN​
    QB Matt Hasselbeck 10/18 157 yards​
    HB Chris Johnson 24 rushes 189 yards 2 td​
    TE Jared Cook Jr. 5 rec 105 yards​
    WR Justin Gage 2 rec 20 yards​

GG G_T_G

Highlights​

• Like Like x 2
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

highlights posted!!

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

GG

I need to step it up on both sides of the ball. Think if I had turner I coulda ran it a bit better.. but my D has been horrible lately.

Nice game for CJ - he's hard as hell to guard.. give him any sort of hole and its an auto 15 yards or more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Chris Johnson is unstoppable in this game!!!

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah I mean look at the highlight.. I had him in the backfield and all he needed to do was run to the outside a bit and hes gone. Its unreal. He's a weapon of mass destruction.

• Like Like x 1