1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11: Titans vs Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by AzureEffect, Mar 30, 2012.

1. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

I know its really early and Week 10 was just advanced; just trying to open the lines of communication early antcap24 Will you be available to play on Sunday?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I am sorry, I read thbis twice an answered it to myself but never typed it to you. I am definitely available tonight at 930 pm EST at the very least. I am off from work for the first time in a while today so I may have some better availability throughout the day but the wife is trying to get the most of my time today. Ill keep you posted if I know for sure if I get a window of time

4. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

You available now?

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

My wife is watching her shows on DVR and I am ot going to get the TV until she is done..

6. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Cool, I understand fully, I am about to start another OF game and hopefully we can start after

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Sounds good ill be on in 10 to 15