Week 11

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Nov 25, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 11

No user games

We are hitting the final strech of the regular season and there should not be more then one user game per week. So let's get these weeks done as fast as possible. I know it's Thanksgiving, so I understand if this week takes a bit longer since some of you might be out of town or with family

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Got my game in quick.

Arkansas 49 - Mississippi State 21

"The Wildcat is Back!"

Arkansas has two different formations of wildcat, and together ran both of the 11 times. Senior QB Ryan Mallet passed for over 370 yards again in hus career. He is now Arkansas' #1 leading passer and in passing touchdowns. Not a great game on the gournd today, eventhough all 3 rushers had 50 yards or more. The defense played outstanding, limiting MSU to only 7 points untill the 4th quarter.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

ummm... where is mazz? I know last week was kinda long but he was simmed over and lost?

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Mazz has decided to retire from the dynasty because he has lost interest in NCAA. We also have to replace Blaza because he can not be in TT1 and TT3.

I'm going to try and fill these spots before the off-season starts.

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I will have my game in tonight. You think Mazz lost his interest because he cant beat KnightsNols?

Just a thought.....

6. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

LoL....Nah, I doubt it. I just think with Madden having OF this year it's gives OD competition. Unlike last year where Madden only had a season you can do online with others, NCAA had OD which allowed you to play multiple seasons and recruit. So to get your fix of being playing multiple seasons with others, NCAA was your only choice.

7. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

not to mention the release of Modern Warfare 2 which i see him on often

8. KnightNoles

Can I get some respect on the name...? Sheesh

(y)

9. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I guess saying that you drove a guy to quit playing the game wasnt enough respect.....hahaha.

10. KnightNoles

Ill hopefully get my game in late tonight. I got hit by a freight train last night