Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 23, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Sigh I guess I will have to start this one out..

Indiana Falls Again​
    I'm not even up for a full recap right now. A full one will be coming later. No ground game, dropped passes and turnovers cost us this game. Found our groove late in the second half then lost it with back to back turnovers on 2 straight possessions. To much to overcome.​

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

.........:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

3. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

Broncos move to 6-5 on the season with a nice D battle vs rival Central Michigan 19-10....will post game stats soon...good to be in the OD, thanks!

4. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

no game day for the big game in the wac?! this is foolishness!!!

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Shots Fired.....lol let me stop instigationg.....lol

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

tubb have i told you how much i hate you lately? just saying :D

just kidding for all you people who take shit to seriously

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hate on my brother hate on...

8. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

SHoot out in Idaho!!!! A game that saw little to no defense and big plays galore..Both teams fighting hard for contention for a wac championship it would come down to just a few plays.. Idaho would win the toss and elect to kick.. True freshman Parks would look terrible on his first drive missing recivers left and right but for where he lacked hb Turbin would make up..takin a run 36 yards to pay dirt.. Idaho would respond right away.. with balanced play calling and bass would punch it in to tie 7-7..On the next drive Parks would continue to look horrible on the road and would eventually throw an int.. Idaho again would march right down the field and bass would punch it in again 14-7 Vandals on the next drive parks would start to come to life and would eventually throw his first td pass to tie the game at 14 each..The next drive the vandals would continue thier assault on the aggie defense running down the clock for the half and actually score but HOOOLLLLD on it called back for holding so with 3 sec they settle for the fg.. 17-14 Vandals.. The vandals would open the second half with a demoralizing 14 play td drive that they would convert 3rd and even fouth downs on to go up 24-14..Feeling the urgency to keep his team in the game parks would hook up with wr Martin for an 80 yd td strike.. to keep the aggies in the game.. and before the band could finish playing the song the vandals would take the next kick return 93 yards to pay dirt puttin the aggies again on the brink of being out of the game.. 31-21..But parks again would look good going 2 of 2 for 74 yards and a td of 57 yards to Morrison..Parks when coming off the field would yell to his defense to just give them a chance.. and thats exactly what the d would do forcing a fumble.. that would lead to parks hitting watkins again for 25 yards and another td! Utah would then seem to have the Vandals on thier heels after taking the lead 35-31 the Vandal offense would fall apart as momentum was on the Aggies side.. Reader would throw an int and turbin would run it in 42-31 Aggies on the next drive reader would chuck another pass up into double coverage and again be picked off turbuin would take the next option run 58 yards before being tackled at the one then walk it in on the next play further extending the aggies lead 49-31.. Reader would throw yet another int before the day was done.. but with tru heart the vandals would find the endzone one more time before the aggies would get the ball and finish off the clock with a few kneel downs.. 49-38 AGGIES!!!...Utah State remains undefeated going into another big wac conference game with new mexico state and if they can win ther.. it will be the aggies vs the Boise State Broncos in a winner takes all competition for the wac conference title!!! posted vids of the big plays if ne one wants to take a look..

Good Game whales.. should be good times with us battling every year in the wac!

9. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Hey nice summary. Good game to you too. I play Boise State this upcoming week I think and I will try to upset them for you.

10. titangator

titangator Walk On

Nice comeback ax....

11. titangator

titangator Walk On

Kilgore returns, MTSU rolls
    MTSU got back to its winning ways on Saturday as the long awaited return of injured quarterback Logan Kilgore ended. Kilgore was listed as doubtful by Coach Hickerson, whoever he came out before the game and threw several passes, and with a look over from the training staff he was cleared, not 100 percent, but cleared. Coach Hickerson made the decision to play him and it turned out to be a good one. Kilgore and company delivered a 35 to 19 victory over the Red Wolves of Arkansas State to improve to 4-5 and get closer to bowl eligibility. Kilgore went 16 for 22 for 260 and two touchdowns, no interceptions, which has been the thorn in the side of the MTSU offense under the control of the two backup quarterbacks. Ben Cunningham and DD Kyles both ran for over 40 yards and Sancho McDonald hauled in 4 catches for 98 yards and two touchdowns. Also worth noting, freshman defensive tackle Pat McNeil made his first start at defensive tackle and this was also a great move by coach Hickerson. Mcneil had 5 tackles, 3 for a loss, a sack, and a 65 yard fumble recovery for a touchdown. McNeil hit the qb no telling how many times. "It felt real good to get a win, that was number 1, second it felt good to get our quarterback back, 3rd Pat McNeil played like a 5th year senior. Glad to see that out of the freshman. We are gonna continue to take it one game at a time, try to get to a bowl game, and build momentum for next season and keep Logan getting healthier each week," said a relieved Coach Hickerson.

12. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

2 left before we can advance i need some aggie ball!!! whats the eta?

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The Ragin Cajuns keep on rolling

ULL 31
    NT 20

14. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

alright i think just paw and fiu left...

15. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

You can sim me if you want. I'm on here on my phone, I doubt I will be able to play the game today.

16. titangator

titangator Walk On

Normally I would wait, but I wanna get an advance in and see if there is anyway we can get a super quick advance before Thanksgiving so it will be a complete new week up for the long weekend.

17. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

No don't wait. Go ahead and sim me. I'm at the library doing research for my english paper, I doubt I will be able to get it in today.

18. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

A Spark of Life

I went down 14-3 and finally said no. I was not going to lose this one. I kept the Air Force game close and I knew damn well that I could beat Bowling Green. My running game was low so I had Steelman take control of the game. With him, we scored 31 unanswered points and cruised the 4th quarter, even missing a 50 yard FG or the score would have been higher. Trent Steelman finished 38-55 453 yards 3 TDs 2 Int and rushed for a TD. He set the school record for most passing yards in a game. My best receiver, Austin Barr had 17 catches for 245 yards and a TD, setting a new record for receiving yards and receptions in a game. Hopefully I can use this newfound offensive success and defensive strength to my advantage when I host #18 Indiana(8-2). Since we're not bowl eligible, this IS our bowl game.

19. alemic

alemic Walk On

Titan why would you advance on 2 of us?

20. titangator

titangator Walk On

i didnt?

pretty sure paw was only one left.. and the deadline was passed anyway lol

21. alemic

alemic Walk On

My fault man I had forgotten I had played my game lol