Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 16, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Week 11

Is now up.

2. controllerabuser

G-Force, Dude.. This is like the third time that I've had to say something. You haven't been in the dynasty headquarters since the 12th. What's going on bro? I can't keep allowing these periods of inactivity. I know we all have lives but come on man, let me know what it is.

Zephead, are you still with us? I thought you said you'd be back late Friday night. That gave you 2 days to play.

We are advancing tomorrow as soon as I get home. I am not waiting on nobody anymore. If you don't give me a reason why you haven't played OR YOU DON'T ASK FOR AN EXTENSION... and it is time to advance, I am doing it with out hesitation.

3. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

alright im out then. I cant keep up with the video games anymore with work all the time and school the rest.

4. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Controller - you might want to try NDColtsFan1979 - he PSN'd me the other day and said he is out of the army and was looking for a place to play. Also, Berta might do it if you asked him. Up to you though.

5. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

Actually - Mr2Bits would be a great addition as well - he ran with us last year if you don't remember and did a great job.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Since g-force is out ami playing the qb or wait

7. controllerabuser

I hear you and understand you completely. It was great having you in the dynasty. Hope to see you in a dynasty again when you get some more time on your hands. Good luck with school.

8. controllerabuser

No, you can play against the cpu. The new people I bring in won't be able to play against us atleast for this week. I don't think it would be fair.

9. controllerabuser

Derrr, I contacted both of them. Just waiting on a response.

10. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

thanks man. This past week and the next few are gonna be crazy so its best for me to put away the fun right now. lol. I'll let you know when I'm ready to go again so you can put me on a waiting list or something.

11. controllerabuser

For sure man, hit me up if you need anything. 651-233-0617