Week 12 2010 Now Open - Deadline 8.27.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Aug 25, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 2010 Now Open - Deadline 8.27.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Week 12 Now Open

Please complete by August 27, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

FYI - If I do not here from GABeastmode at some point during the next two days he will be removed.

I originally sent his invite out like 2 weeks ago. It took him nearly a week if not more to accept the invite and joint the GBN. Since that time noone has seen/heard from him.

[YOUTUBE]s0G9jPaZSKw[/YOUTUBE]

GBN v. GBN this week =

CLW @ Lambeau

Sox @ Colts

GaBeastMode @ Radio

Scheduling threads up shortly

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling threads are up.

FYI - I will be on the red eye tonight/tomorrow on my way back to RI. So things should be back to normal on my end as I start vacation next week FTW!

3. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Gabeastmode is here I was having ps3 issues but im up and running

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Oops.

Miami trails 14-13 with time winding down. Zac Dysert leads a long drive to get inside the 10 yard line with one minute to play. Miami wants to eat up time and get ready for the game winning field goal. So it's HB dive right, then left, then we were going to go right, but the line was stacked so we flipped it left. With the ball at the 3, we ran right once more to get perfectly lined up. Well by my math, that's four downs and a turnover. Miami's coaching gaffe my cost the head man his job this offseason. This was defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

Ugh. What else can go wrong with my game?

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Well I lost to friggin Ball St..38-28 They even rubbed it in with a late TD

Thought I had the game in hand until late.I was stoped on a 4th and 2 with under 2 to go down by 3 in their territory.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo beat Bowling Green 27-20. It was a great game that turnovers decided the outcome. Toledo gets a late INT which allows them to run the clock and kick a field goal with very little time on the clock. Great Game Sox

7. NDCOLTS1979

Toledo is doing great in recruiting at least

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Tear da Club up?

Now I know why this sounds familiar! A group of Miami boosters were chanting the very same thing to me when we stepped off the bus this week.

:eek:

9. NDCOLTS1979

Ball St beat me to lol

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - guys I completely forgot to advance this morning. Thankfully, The Commish will be leaving work early today to start his vacation. As soon as I get home (hopefully a little after noon ish) I will advance this bad boy. My apologies.

In GBN game related news, The Commish fell again last night to more New Blood (who have been the vein of his existance all season long) in an epic shoot out. Kent St. couldn't stop the run and WMU couldn't stop the ariel assault. The teams combined for nearly 1000 yards of offense. In the end some clock mis management on my part in the 1st half cost me dearly as I fell by 7.