Week 12 2011 Now Open - Deadline 10.8.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Oct 5, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 2011 Now Open - Deadline 10.8.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Week 12 Now Open

Please complete by October 8, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

Lots of GBN v. GBN

Action this week:

Western Michigan (Lambeau) @ Temple (Onaradio)

NIU (Vols) @ Toledo (NDColts)

Bowling Green (Sox) @ Miami, OH (Roady)

[YOUTUBE]uFlQNtL8F9s[/YOUTUBE]​

Please remember to report results here and show NO MERCY! (y)

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Scheduling threads?

Don't matter...Colts if you can play tonight after 930 PM Eastern Time, let me know

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

that will work for me

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Buffalo has a bye (only 11 games on schedule this year)

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Pick whatever time is best for you Roadhouse. My available schedule is in my signature.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Ok, you can't do later tonight, so we can earlier tomorrow. Is 11 am ok? That's a good time to "go home for an early lunch."

7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Ok see you then

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

perfect will be on a little early so i dont tie up your lunch hour.

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL my bad guys I completely got preoccupied with cooking dinner and forgot to post the scheduling threads. I'll do it not just in case.

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads up from that slacker of a Commish.

11. NDCOLTS1979

Lol its no big deal i have slacked in mine being proccupied as well

12. NDCOLTS1979

Toledo wins 31-14 after game was tied at 14 at halftime. Toledo still has that I am scared to put ball in the air with the backup qb still starting. Toledo continues its getting turnovers as that was the story with 3 fumbles and 1 int. Williams ran 20 times for 223yds and 3 tds.

GG Vols

13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

It was a hell of a shootout in Oxford. Bowling Green and Miami swapped early TD with a pair of balanced attacks. BG scored again to go up 14-7, but Miami marched back up the field looking to even the score. Then disaster struck. Miami QB Zac Dysert was knocked loopey during a short pass attempt, and the ball floated for an eternity before returning to the earth in the warm and masculine hands of a Falcon lineman. The husky fellow gratiously took the gift and returned it to its rightful home, 70 yards in the other direction. Now it's 21-7, and just about over.

But wait a minute, that's the Undertakers music!

No, we just made a tactical switch. Since I couldn't take a snap from center without facing nasty blitzes from the A/B gaps, we went shotgun and lit it up. Well, lit it up as much as we could. The only saving grace was forcing a fumble and returning it 72 yards to cut the lead to 7.

Bowling Green continued to exploit the weak tackling Redhawks as their running backs combined to break 5 tackles en route to big gains. The Falcon WRs also showed some merit by housing my muscian turned CBs, too. Anyway, Miami closes the gap to 42-35 with a minute to play, but the way back D prevents any sustained drive, and another duck ball INT seals the victory.

GG Sox

14. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Still waiting to hear from Lambeau, sent him a FR on PSN, too. Anyone know his availabilities or if he is out of town?

15. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

When I played LL, he was flexible. We rolled for a late lunch (EST) instead of the usual night game.

16. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Haven't heard from him but I believe I saw him on PSN recently so he should be around.

Hopefully the site crash was the problem and he will respond today. If not hit me up tonight Radio and I'll set Lambeau on auto pilot so that you can get your game in.

17. onaradio34

K, he's 10-1 I believe so that would suck, plus I've not gotten to play him yet. I'm free for most of the day so we should be able to get it in.

I gotta go to a high school football game tonight as part of my 10 year high school reunion....ugh...

Pretty much free other than that.

18. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

ughhh sorry for the wait, man. I posted in the scheduling thread.

19. onaradio34

WMU 31 (LambeauLeap04) @ Temple 24 (onaradio34)

WMU opens the game with a TD in which they convert 3 or 4 3rd downs. On the ensuing kickoff, Temple fumbles and WMU scoops and scores to go up 14-0. Temple could never recover from the 2 TD deficit.

You guys are just on another level with the man-to-man coverage. Lambeau blanketed my #1 WR and impact player with a LB. I can't cover anyone for more than 3 seconds.

Thank god Pierce was on his game with 200+ yards rushing with 10+ ypc or I would have gotten housed.

20. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Good game onaradio. Yeah, that fumble on the kickoff that I picked up for a TD was bs. That pretty much decided the outcome of the game which sucks.

You played well though, and Pierce is an absolute beast. For the sake of everyone else in the MAC, hopefully he leaves for the NFL next year haha.