Week 12 2012 Now Open - Deadline 11.29.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 26, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 Now Open

Please complete by November 29, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Temple (Radio) @ Western Michigan (Lambeau)

Toledo (Colts) @ Northern Illinois (Vols)

Miami, OH (Roady) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

• Like Like x 1
  2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up!

Sorry guys for the lack of activity lately. I had the parents up for Thanksgiving so I was pretty much AWOL until late today.

I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving and didn't get mauled out at the malls today on Black Friday.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Roady lets play tomorrow at 11:30pm est or at 11 am est sunday let me know what works best for you

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Both are doable, I think. Let's try for the nighttime kickoff, so we can fall back to the AM if there is a problem. See you tonight. Thanks.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami starts behind after the first play and never looks back. Bowling Green kept us in the game until late in the second quarter when Dat U's defense fell victim to the leftover turkey sandwiches for their pre-game meal. Chris Burns ran against our defense with extreme prejudice, racking up 168 yards before calling it an early day.

The Redhawks continue to find ways to allow silly amounts of yards in critical times. Luckily, we've never been in an important enough game where this could be a serious flaw. Until then, we will continue to strive for sub-standard results.

GG Sox. You're lucky we didn't roll last night! Without the daughter and wife on my case for Bogarting the TV, things could have been much much different! Good luck in your bowl.

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Lmao roady....I set it up like that on purpose hehe.gg

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple explodes in 3rd quarter to blow tight game open against WMU. 5 turnovers sabotaged what looked like a replay of last year's game when WMU used a stingy D and pounding running attack to route Temple. Both teams scored TD's on their opening possessions but stood at 10-7 come haltime with Temple leading. A couple picks and untimely fumbles allowed Temple jump out to 31-7 by the end of the 3rd.

Pierce may face a suspension for his actions during the 4th quarter. Coach Radio pauses the game and makes the sub to save his star player from injury. Once the action resumed, Pierce was still in the game and took another handoff. Radio then tries a package substitution but Pierce is now the starting and 2nd string HB. Sorry bout that LL, guess the backup was injured on a KO or something.

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Sorry fellas havent been around much. With to many user games i havent been able to be very active. I own a construction company and this time of the year is always crazy. People seem to wait till last minute to realize to take and fix their house at the end of the year to avoid paying taxes and take the write off. Usually it wouldnt be a problem with time but now that i have custody of my 3 kids time is alot less. So you can replace me if you want and let someone have toledo. It wont be so bad for me after new years because there will be no work really since its a new year

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Take your trophies and run, huh?

Hate to hear you gotta take a break man. Always a pleasure playin' ya.

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Good luck Colts. Hope life settles down for you soon.

Has anyone ever had a DNS server error through their PS3? I can't login to the EA server, nor can my internet browser work through the PS3, but I am online here and have wireless through the house. Weird. I'll reboot my modem and router and hope this works.

11. alemic

alemic Walk On

Try reconnecting to the internet with the PS3 if the router restart doesn't work. I had that issue once, after a few hours I just found myself connected again

12. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Colts I'll put you on auto-pilot and you are more than welcome to pick up with Toledo at any time.

The Commish was taken to the wood shed by Stanford 73-40.

At last check 6 of 10 of us were ready to advance. I'm packing right now for another business trip to two states (NC and CO). I'll advance tomorrow afternoon once I land and get settled in.

13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Oddly, that's what happened. But it was a time issue, not the rebooting. It wasn't until a few hours after multiple reboots that I got connected.

Thanks dude.

14. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

GG radio. Yeah I just lost it in the second half. And when I fell behind by a couple scores I had to abandon the run, and thats not what my team is built for.

15. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

NIU Falles to Toledo 56-24

That secondary that Colts has is sick. for the first time this season, I struggles throwing the ball. A very close game at the half.

My Huskies fall to 8-3 I think. A huge improvement from previous seasons

Anyways I gotta go out of town for 4 days this Tuesday-Friday I will be home Friday evening

Put me on auto pilot for the game with Temple...

Thanks

16. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

What?!? I thought you were sandbagging me! That's right when you turned it around in our game. Oh wait - I was coaching. No wonder you had an easy comeback...