Week 12 2013 Now Open - Deadline 1.19.11 7:00 a.m. ESt

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Jan 17, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 Now Open.

Deadline = January 19, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent St. v. Temple

Miami, OH v. Bowling Green

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up.

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Radio takes out The Commish 41-38. Nearly 600 yards passing wasn't enough for Kent St. as they killed themselves with turnovers. 1 Pick 6; 1 fumble in the redzone and 1 fumble setting up short field for Temple. Of course, "Defense" is always optional in a game with The Commish as Temple ran wild on Kent St.'s piss poor defensive front.

GG Radio GL Rest of the Way!

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

GG to you sir.

First play was a 78 yard TD on a simple dive up the middle. Commish then takes the ball and drives the field to tie. I knew right then it was gonna be: defense optional. We both threw picks on bad reads, but the commish's fumbles were the difference.

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - I am at the airport and will be flying across country today. Roady if you see this you have the authority to advance at 7 am EST. If not, I'll advance it this afternoon when I arrive in San Diego.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Roger that, sir!

I will gladly advance this piece after getting worn down by those beastly Bowling Green Falcons. They are #2 in the country for a reason. I felt competititve early, until my lack of stick skills and lesser personnel became painfully evident.

BG stomps on Dat U with no Q 56-24. Pettigrew scored 4 TDs in Oxford, why isn't he getting any Heisman love?!? A travesty.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

GG Sox. Glad to help with the time, too. Actually (and I'll sound like such an old man saying this) I took a nap before the game. I was gassed, so once the wife and babygirl went down, I hit the couch and set my alarm for 11:15. It completely fucked my night up, though. I couldn't get back to sleep til about 2. Had nightmares of Pettigrew slashing and burning my turf.

Also, the bad decisions didn't help. When I forced my INT into triple coverage, I had 10 yards of scramble room. There were some holes I missed, too, and like C-Dub, tackling is optional for me. Ugh.

I hope you cop that crystal prostate! Or is that too similar to Radio's post???

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

You have done a great job building up Dat U...Keep up the great work.Good luck to you in future seasonsbro.

9. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

In the future since I work from 3 to 11 we can schedule some early am games I don't mind

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Thanks man, and we did the matinee game last season. But Tuesday was a snow day here, so the fam was home, and today I was too busy with work to get free time. Maybe next seasons, though, when I make pilgrimage to visit the National Champs!