Week 12 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 2.27.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Feb 25, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 Now Open

Deadline = February 27, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Temple (Radio) @ Kent St. (CLW)

Miami, OH (Roady) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Just a heads-up I have a marraige confrence to go to in B'Ham tonight and tommorrow so it will be Sat evening befor I can play my game. Hate to slow down our nice pace but got to be a hubbie.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL forgot to mention to you that this dynasty has had all kinds of "issues" with women. Although, we havent had any (that I am aware of) since moving to TF. Roady and I are the only surviving members from the "Frosty" era.

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

West Mich vs West Kentucky
    42 - 17

Once again my W Mich D gets off to a slow start allowing 14 in the 1st Qt. but stiffins to only allow 3 the rest of the game.

MLB Ransom (love the name for the MLB) picks off a pass a rumbles 80 yds for our 1st score and my kicker botches the ex pt.

Running game gets started in the 2nd qt with Chance scoring from 11 and 40yds out. Gabbert hit the FB for a 10 YD td and

Chance finished with 23 carries for 145 and 2tds and Gabbert hit on 21 of 28 passes for 322yds and 3tds and 2 ints

Coach notes and Quotes:

"Looking better and glad we improved to 7-4 leading our division"

"Running game is clicking and Gabbert is looking good WR are catching,,,,what more can u want, If we can cut out a big play here and there on D we will be ok."

"Shout ot to Recruits.......Can yoou say "dy-nasty" come be apart of what we are doing. It's simple we pay more than our comp"

Limbo out

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish falls to the Radioless Owls 24-35. My defense decided tackling was optional. On any Temple run play it took 5 tackle attempts at a minimum. The most embarrasing of which was a 99 yard QB run at the end of the game where the QB literally trucked my MLB and then trucked my safety in route to the final nail in the coffin.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

As noted in the thread last week....Roadhouse gave me one heck of a ball game. Well played sr...What are the chances all 3 gams ended by 3 points....The talent is very even in this dynasty which makes it lots of fun

8. soxandgators

Bowling Green.....31
    Miami Ohio..........28

What a game. Roadhouse marched with his first posession to take a early lead 7-0..After a 3 and out he had me on my heels early. Sorry guys forget the 2nd quarter..just remeber leading 24-14 with 5 seconds left waiting to call a timeout to attemp a 20 yard field goal when the game glitched and before it could recover the time had run out..thanks ea lol... with a 10 point lead and the ball the falcons added 7 to go up 31-14...Then roadhouse marched for a touchdown. And with some great d held the fort..after trading defensive stands Roadhouse sacked my qb and housed the fumble t cut it to 3 points. A big pick lte sealed it for Bowling Green.

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Sox -

What a great game. My boyz played over their heads just to hang with the #4 team in the country, but to be in a position to win at the end was more than expected.

I couldn't believe you didn't kick that FG at the end of the half. That was twice we held you on a goal line stand, but when you let the clock run out I was stunned. In the tunnel, Erin Andrews asked me if you had called off the dogs already. I told her to shut her key-hole and make me a sandwich.

Somehow, my QB had it going on. He was accurate, and could scramble to extend the play. He could never get around the corner to scramble, but when he left the pocket some receivers broke open. Still, your D-Line were all over me. I had no rushing game and ran for my life in the pocket. I need to do something to stop my A/B gaps from getting blown up.

It all seemed too good on the last drive. Partirdge was spot on, I was chipping in a key rush to get me a first, and we had the ball inside the 25. My pass was in tight coverage, but I forgot that your #57 LB is a freak. Earlier in the game he raced down Dougie Fresh and caught him from behind two times, like he was limping. This time, he out raced him to the ball and made an amazing over the head catch to kill my season.

I'm glad I made you sweat this one out. I hope to return the favor next year in Oxford. Good luck in the BCS game.

10. soxandgators

Thanks bro always a pleasure doing a bck and forth with ya...you seem t always make me laugh

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Now why you gotta bring my stick skillz in to question???