Week 12, 2014

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 8, 2012.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

go

2. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Fast Feet Pete are you Princeton? Monday probably works best for me before/after MNF.

3. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

I can do before MNF. actually the only time I can do today is 3:30pm PST.....4 at the latest. Let me know if that works

4. Steamer43

Sorry just got home so looks like its not a match today. I should be home by 3:45 tomorrow if yo u have the same time frame tomorrow as well.

5. chaze15

chaze15 Walk On

So why does it say I lost to Delaware when I definitely beat them 52-25?? Also, why was I switched to autopilot. This seems a little sketchy, and is definitely crap.

6. DirtycashDylan

PM sent

7. DirtycashDylan

#14 Yale-34
    Dartmouth-7

16 first downs to 9.
    450 total yards offense to 130.
    0 turnovers to 3 (including a nice user pick ;)
    75% 3rd down conversions to 20%

We pounded the rock but Poland was just about perfect with a 241.8 rating and going 16 of 19 for 278, 2 TDs and 0 turnovers. Oline didn't give up any sacks either. Mathis got 96 yards and a score the hard way on 22 carries and added 116 yards receiving, most of that coming on a 51 yard screen pass that went for a TD. Backup Joseph also ran for 55 yards and a TD.

Irish is frustrated since he was down 27-7. I ran a HB stretch play and a defender came to meet my HB off tackle so I...stretched (like the play is called) it out and out ran him to the sideline and picked up 10. He texts me "Running backwards to gain seperation is lame, lol". Here we go.

Of course, I have to shoot back: "Power I to 4 WR and back isn't? lol. Quit being butt hurt. And you can't hit Resume Game when I pause it!!!!!!" (I literally just got on to a FNG about that very thing.)

Irish: It's in my playbook bro, perfectly fine.

Me: lol many would disagree...

Him: I'm gonna run my PB, same as "multiple". You had no complaints til I did either :/

Me: You are the one complaining lol

Him: Yes, I had a complaint. You didn't complain when I went 4 wr - I power until I said something. Lame sauce

Me: U complaining about ME is lame bro haha. Don't remember the last time that happened.

Him: You're running backwards, I'm calling plays. It's no biggie, continue to do it if ud like. It was only an observation.

Me: Lol I never ran backwards. Unlike your kick returns. Quit being a sore loser fag
    I ran sideways to outrun your defender. wow
    But seriously, never hit resume game til both parties are ready. I just threw out someone's results for that shit. Not much pisses me off more.
    :)

Him: We don't need to pause for my observation man. Check the replays you ran backwards. I can't control my KR when he spins around with tackle animation you control ur guy in open field :D
    Commish sets a great example with knees, late passes up 27 points and running backwards. Great win man, too bad you couldn't score on that.

Me: You are still the sorest loser I've ever known. lol
    Last time I threw was around the 4:30 mark on 3rd down (IT WAS A 6 YARD PASS TO THE TE). It's not my job to stop myself.

Him: Yep cuz im a fag member? lol you got all butthurt cuz u ran backwards. it was cute but still gg. none of ur bs made the difference. was more sportsmansship/gay ish

Me: Say what you gotta say on the boards.

Him. "GG"
    [​IMG]
    Most people would disagree about passing up 34-7 with 3:26 left. I don't mind tho (obviously)

Me: LMAO

Him:
    [​IMG]
    Your guys foot past 39 yd line (pic 1)
    [​IMG]
    ur guys foot now behind 39 yd line (pic 2)
    It wasn't as bad as it looked but u still ran backwards. u don't have to call me a fag for it tho. GG and gl rest of the way.

Me: That's lateral homie. I'm turning off my phone. Talk to me in public lol
    GG

Him: Nah look at the pics homeslice.

************************************************************************************************************************

Of course, the brilliant thing here is that there is NOTHING wrong with your RB running backwards! LMAO. and my running back didn't even RUN backwards! (maybe a few inches at most) IrishBearcat , you crazy kid.

Edit: The highlight of said play is now in the dynasty wire.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

My only question about all of this is what does Irish's sexuality have to do with all of that?

• Like Like x 1
  9. nikpin

Oh and on pausing the game, if you pause the game I'm probably going to take a piss.

10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah, what's with calling him a fag DirtycashDylan ? I thought you were boycotting Chick Fil A, you gay lover...

11. nikpin

Seriously, not very progressive of you Dylan.

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

[​IMG]

There's the door...

13. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I think you misinterpreted my tone through text. I was simply making a comment about how your ran backwards. I wasn't calling you out or raging...

With that said, I wouldn't have said anything but it happened twice. I've never had that happen to me since being at TSO. I would believe running backwards wouldn't be considered sim-style game play, but I don't recall any rules about it that we have. I was simply making a comment.

I'm going to run the formations in my playbook. Unless we have specific rules about switching from shotgun to I-formation then I will continue to play the same way as I always have done. I was simply trying to point out that me switching from I-form and shotgun wasn't a problem for 3 quarters until I said something. Not sure why it suddenly became a problem in the third quarter for you and nothing was said until I pointed out that you ran backwards.

You were running players backwards, passing up 34-7 when you could have just pounded the football and saved us an extra 10 minutes of our lives. You were running tosses, speed options, etc. etc. when there was under two minutes and I had no timeouts. Three knees would've sufficed.

I wasn't trying to start an argument, these were simply observations.

All in all it was a fun game outside of the stuff I mentioned above. None of it had an effect on the outcome of the game, I was just surprised that the commish was doing it. My texts were intended for you and you only, but since you chose to post them I guess now it will come off as a tirade between us. It was definitely not.

As for me always being a "sore loser" I'm not sure what you're talking about. All of the games we have played in the past have been quite enjoyable and entertaining. Could you explain?

As I said, good game and good luck the rest of the way. I'll try and make sure my faggot self can give you more of challenge next season.

14. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

This is where you went wrong... You should have gone with name calling and angry swearing... And then hit DirtyCash with one of these...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Steamer43

16. DirtycashDylan

Still waiting on proof that I was running my running back backwards (even though there is nothing wrong with that)? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Why would I want my running back going backwards? I wasn't "passing" up 34-7, I "passed". once. for 6 yards to keep the chains moving and the clock chewing. Other than that, I ran the ball the entire late 4th quarter. And saying I ran speed options with less than 2 minutes to go is just inaccurate.

I'm not even gonna mention you scrambling after about 1.5 seconds on the majority of your pass plays. On deep passing routes. It looked a little premeditated to me. No biggie, after that first TD, I just spied with a safety and that's why you never got it past the 50 again. I'm not even gonna mention that.

17. IrishBearcat

I was scrambling quickly on many plays because you were bringing a lot of pressure from the edge. If the pocket collapses I'm going to try and make a play, not get sacked when there is a huge gap in the middle of the offensive line and the field.

18. Fast Feet Pete

Fast Feet Pete Walk On

hey man, minor family emergency. Nothing serious, but needs attention so wont be able to get our game in. Sorry dude. I'll take the loss since it's my bad

19. Steamer43

Its okay, hope everything is alright.

20. DirtycashDylan

He's on auto, I'll be advancing late tonight.

21. IrishBearcat

Sorry to hear about this Pete, hope everything is okay for you and your family.

22. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Great read in this thread....

And Pete, hope everything's cool man.

• Like Like x 1
  23. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

This league has gone soft.... The end is near...

24. nikpin

Yea I feel like as a lot of us have grown older we've really lost our fire. This would have been a 3 page thread back in the day.

Speaking of the end is near @TheOC hahahahahhaahahah.

25. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah, that's what Kasper and BPHusker get. They should have known no league that once had me in it, could survive without me. It just hasn't happened yet.