Week 12 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 3.31.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 29, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 12 Now Open

Deadline = March 31, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Miami, OH (Roady) @ Bowling Green (Sox) - Please use this thread to schedule. Thanks!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Kent St. signed everyone on their wish list remaining and currently has the #7 class in the country. However, there are no real targets left for Coach CLW so his class rank will likely only slide downward from here.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Great job recruiting

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea i got all thats left on my board except for 3.... just one 4 star but was the #9 RB in the class....not sure what #class but I filled some needs either way it is better than last years and my team is young. Likin what its looking like if I can just beat a real team lol

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Jeez. I hate you guys. The commish is 100 schools higher than me.

Anyway, Sox I'm ready and can play pretty soon. Get at me dog.

6. soxandgators

Will be home in 2 hrs is that cool...

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Let's do it tomorrow. I can't wait that long. Had to start a 2 hour drive toa conference at 6 am.

8. soxandgators

Sounds good

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Sox/CLW please put my team on autopilot and have at them. The stomach bug is tearing up my house and I can't stay up any longer. I've got to be at work early tomorrow, or i'd try to play through it. Sorry guys. Not that is would have mattered, but I like the human games a lot more.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

A WILD RIDE
    We Came from 31-0 to win 49-31

11. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sorry guys I got Roady's message while playing TW and it completely slipped my mind last night. I will set him to autopilot now so that Sox can play him. I will not be back until later tonight so I'll check and make sure the game is played before moving on.

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

THIS IS AWSOME JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS NEED TO SMILE TODAY

13. soxandgators

I get off work at 11 pm so will be on 30 mins after that roady...make it would love to play ya bro it is always a blast going against the u.if not will knock it out asap so cory can advance tonight

14. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You know what. We got a bad snow storm coming in tomorrow. It might be ok if I have a little trouble getting to work on time....Lemme see what I can do. I'll try and make it, and will post the deal.

15. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

That lil dude is a riot! He remind's me of Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.

16. soxandgators

17. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Have you ever been driving on the speeding down the highway, thinking you're going fast...and then you get the doors blown off by something exotic. That was my game last night vs. Sox. Those dudes are just too fast, too furious, and too strong.

Great audio, bro. You're too kind. My first drive was an EA gift to me. Jack Black was slippery and accurate, and John Coltraine was clutch in moving the chains. Settling for an FG is a loss for me, because those are not going to beat you. It's like every non-lineman has 90+ spd and acc. And your linemen can outrun my backs. You were getting your user controlled players around the corner on a pitch play before my back gets there. Not only was your safety on the otherside of the field, but you navigated through traffic!

And you were swatting stuff like Manute Bol. Gah...leave me alone! Get out of my jersey!! But I only have that problem on the rare chance my O-Line slowed down your bullrushers. You were on me before I could pass behind the FB. This was like a pro team playing a high school team. We can play for 30 more years and I'll never purchase enough talent to overcome this difference.

I was just proud af the way my boys kept fighting. We don't pay them to quit. We don't actually. That's a clause in their contract. Steaming Willie Beamon served well in the mop up roll, but you're right, his throwing acc is the horrible. He's a converted ATH who projected as a 62 HB, but a 68 QB.

Anyway - thanks for getting me to play. I had a frustratingly good time. Your HB Allen is sick. No, I wasn't trying to strip and that dude just was teflon. He bounced off of 6 guys and then it looked like he went after my last defender to hurt him, on his way to the end zone. His 73 yard punt return was beauty. He weaved through the red and white shirted soup to score untouched. That was great vision to cross the field. It was wide open becuase my slow dumb guys can't think as fast as you move. At least no one was permanently injured.....