Week 12 2017

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Mar 23, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Welcome to Week 12!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-5) ===============
    Last week, Eastern Michigan lost 31-19 against Utah State (8-3).
    This week, the Eagles travel to Kent to face the #20 Kent State Golden Flashes (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Eastern Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) LG Vince Washington has committed to Miami University

=============== Idaho Vandals (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Idaho won 49-21 against UL Monroe (5-6).
    This week, the Vandals travel to Tallahassee to face the Florida State Seminoles (5-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Idaho targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) HB Chris Evans has committed to USC
    - (****) SS Sam Nelson has committed to Idaho

=============== #20 Kent State Golden Flashes (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Kent State won 52-14 against Toledo (7-2).
    This week, the Golden Flashes will host Eastern Michigan (5-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Kent State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) FS Justin Poole has committed to Notre Dame
    - (***) CB Jason Hill has committed to Kent State

=============== #4 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (10-0) ===============
    Last week the Hilltoppers were idle.
    This week, the Hilltoppers travel to Kalamazoo to face the #1 Western Michigan Broncos (10-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Western Kentucky targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LE Charlie Jones has committed to Western Kentucky

=============== UAB Blazers (7-3) ===============
    Last week, UAB lost 21-17 against Arkansas State (8-2).
    This week, the Blazers will host Mid Tenn State (3-7).
    In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) WR Kevin Smith has committed to Pittsburgh

=============== Army Black Knights (6-4) ===============
    Last week, Army won 34-7 against Mid Tenn State (3-7).
    This week, the Black Knights travel to Lafayette to face the UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (5-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Army targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LOLB Andy Fogle has committed to Army

=============== #1 Western Michigan Broncos (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Western Michigan won 77-0 against Miami (9-1).
    This week, the Broncos will host #4 Western Kentucky (10-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Western Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Marcus Washington has committed to Western Michigan
    - (***) HB A.J. Castillo has committed to Western Michigan

=============== Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas State won 21-17 against UAB (7-3).
    This week, the Red Wolves will host #21 Utah State (8-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Arkansas State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RE Bo Vaughn has committed to Arkansas State
    - (***) ROLB Ricky Turner has committed to Arkansas State
    - (***) QB Leo Anderson has committed to Arkansas State
    - (***) DT Nick Hardy has committed to Arkansas State

=============== #21 Utah State Aggies (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Utah State won 31-19 against Eastern Michigan (5-5).
    This week, the Aggies travel to Jonesboro to face the Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Utah State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) K Tyler Lloyd has committed to Utah State
    - (***) TE Sam Wheeler has committed to Michigan State
    - (****) RT Blake Young has committed to Arizona State
    - (***) HB A.J. Castillo has committed to Western Michigan
    - (****) LE Cody Howard has committed to Utah State
    - (***) FS Aaron Cantrell has committed to Tennessee
    - (*****) HB Chris Evans has committed to USC

=============== UL Monroe Warhawks (5-6) ===============
    Last week, UL Monroe lost 49-21 against Idaho (7-3).
    This week, the Warhawks are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following UL Monroe targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Jon Coker has committed to BYU
    - (***) TE Joe Bray has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (3-7) ===============
    Last week, Mid Tenn State lost 34-7 against Army (6-4).
    This week, the Blue Raiders travel to Birmingham to face the UAB Blazers (7-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Mid Tenn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RT Deon Hall has committed to Mid Tenn State

=============== UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (5-5) ===============
    Last week the Ragin' Cajuns were idle.
    This week, the Ragin' Cajuns will host Army (6-4).
    In recruiting news, the following UL Lafayette targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FS Earl Thompson has committed to UL Lafayette
    - (***) CB George Tucker has committed to Nebraska
    - (***) C Chase Jackson has committed to UL Lafayette

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I find it inappropriate that you have access to my account... And what the F is a blumpkin?

3. DirtycashDylan

Hopefully Redd schedules his game within the first 2 days so we can advance again soon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

You of all people don't know what a blumpkin is?!?!?

"The delicately balanced art of getting your cock sucked while taking a dump."

"The time honered tradition of recieving a knobber whilst taking a dumple stiltskin."

-u.d.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Qwon you lose points for not knowing what a blumpkin is. Next you'll say you've never heard of a Cleveland Steamer

And
    @Steamer43
    You have no excuse for losing tonight. In my simmed game the other week I lost my 4 best players (all offensive skill guys) to injury so I'm playing with the definition of "scrubs"

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

No I certainly know what a Cleveland @Steamer43 is... Never heard of a Blumpkin before but that's absolutely disgusting...The type of girl that would do that must have some serious daddy issues...AKA, Nik's daughter in 17 years...

7. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

looks like blondie decided to do some recruiting this season

• Like Like x 1
  8. DirtycashDylan

Holy shit, I was watching some Lissie on youtube just now and one of the suggestions was Blonde Redhead. Didn't realize that was a band...or whatever they are.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Fuck yeah dude they're the shit. Smoking a bowl late at night and staring at the stars while blasting some "23" or "Silently" can bring a tear to the eye

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

And if you think this music is for faggots, GTFO with your Nickelback or Lil' Wayne SHIT

11. Steamer43

Shitty music is shitty

12. Steamer43

Didn't you win against UAB with those same scrubs? 1st team scrubs... 2nd team scrubs... it don't matter USU is rollin

13. DirtycashDylan

This is what linked it. Heard it on Lastfm. The whole 2nd half of the song gives me wood.

14. Steamer43

[​IMG]
    If we ever run teambuilder teams... this will be my logo

15. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hahahahah, that is the gayest shit I have ever heard. You listen to this shit while you're blowing your boyfriend? That song is unbearably bad and blatantly homo erotic

• Like Like x 1
  16. DirtycashDylan

haha Blonde had to expect this. I'm into some weird music (see avatar) but not feeling B/R. Maybe if I was fucked up...

17. Bl0ndeRedHead

That's a good song. Surprised it rec'd Blonde Redhead for you though, as that song is more straight up folk-rock, and Blonde Redhead is more shoegazey

18. Bl0ndeRedHead

Totally did. But Blonde Redhead is nowhere near my favorite band, they've got some great songs that I like and their name was convenient enough for a username. I'm not very creative when it comes to making up a username.

I'll create a thread with the music I more or less listen to frequently, as B/R is more of a "when I'm in the mood" kind of band.

19. Bl0ndeRedHead

UAB is no USU...sorry JKyle

• Like Like x 1
  20. DirtycashDylan

Music thread. go.

21. Bl0ndeRedHead

Arky St. - 65
    Utah St. - 63

Arkansas State wins 4 OT thriller on Senior Night behind Skidoo's 199 yards and 4 TD

What a fucking game. A back-and-forth like no other was on display in Jonesboro as Arkansas State clinches the Conference USA West division for the first time in 5 years. Both teams were led by powerful running games. Utah State's star HB B. McClain had 30 carries for 163 yards and 5 TD. Arkansas State HB B. Skidoo played injured with no HBs available for the Red Wolves. He had 29 carries for 199 yards and 4 TD. The real difference was the turnovers, as Utah State threw 4 INTs, including a couple costly ones.

The game was back and forth from the get go, as Arkansas State took the first drive for a touchdown behind D. Johnson, who threw his first of 4 TD passes to get the Red Wolves on the board first. But Utah State returned the favor, scoring on the final play of the 1st quarter with a 1 yard run by McClain. Arkansas State got the first of a couple big breaks in the game, with an interception return for a TD as Coleman was hit as he threw. However, Arkansas State had a bad turnover of their own at the end of the half. Going for more points with little time left, Utah State picked off D. Johnson and that set up touchdown pass with :08 left in the half to tie the game at 14-14.

Utah State would get off to a great start in the 3rd quarter, returning a fumble 3 yards for a TD after a punt was muffed. On Arkansas State's next offensive play Johnson would fumble it, leading to 2 TDs for Utah State in 10 seconds, giving them a 28-14 lead. But Arkansas State would come back quickly with a few long passes to get a touchdown, then a stop and another touchdown tied the game up by the end of the 3rd quarter. The 4th quarter was mostly defensive, with each team taking few risks and settling on running it. Utah State forced an Arkansas State punt late in the quarter, and got a huge break as McClain was stripped at the Arkansas State 35 yard line but had the ball bounce right back into his hands, and he would run the remaining yards for a score, with :56 left in the game. Down 35-28, Arkansas State came out guns-a-blazin', and quickly got deep into Utah State territory before letting Skidoo power it in for the touchdown with :09 left in the game.

In overtime, both teams would score touchdowns on every possession heading into the 3rd overtime, when the 2-pt rule came into effect. Arkansas State would grind out a TD and 2-pt, but gave up a TD and 2-pt on consecutive plays to quickly let Utah State tie it at 57-57. On offense twice in a row, the Aggies once again easily got a TD on a 13 yard pass, but were unable to convert the 2-pt as McClain was stuffed at the line of scrimmage. Now with a chance for the win, Arkansas State got 2 runs from Skidoo, one a 12 yarder and the other a 13 yarder, to get a touchdown, and Skidoo would also take in the 2-pt conversion that gave Arkansas State the victory in the game, in the division, and on Senior Night. What a season Arkansas State has had with all the injuries and lack of talent. Now if Nik beats Dirty, we'll have back-to-back meeting with Western Michigan, who the Red Wolves play next week, and possibly in the CCG.

GG @Steamer43

22. Steamer43

Blonderedhead is goin to the 'ship. Arky State wins in a thrilling 4 OT game 65-63(?)

23. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Wow sounds like a hell of a game. How the hell are u still not ranked Blonde?

24. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Cuz on week 9, I took him on a lovely guided tour to the magical land behind the woodshed... It's easy to win in the West.

25. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

He just didn't want to have to score 50+ on you.

:rolleyes: