Week 12, 2017

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

No user games this week so lets be quick with this one, because there are a lot of user games coming up in the near future, and that's bound to slow things down a bit. ​
    Oklahoma vs. Missouri​
    #1 Notre Dame vs. Boston College​
    #2 Georgia Tech vs. Pittsburgh​
    #3 Texas vs. Texas Tech​
    #4 Wisconsin vs. Illinois​
    #5 Ohio State vs. Purdue​
    #10 Alabama vs. Baylor​
    #11 Iowa vs. Michigan State​
    #14 North Carolina vs. Syracuse​
    #19 Florida State vs. Wake Forest​
    #22 Michigan vs. Northwestern​
    User Game of the Week: #15 Florida vs. #13 Oregon​

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Man if anyone wonders how in the hell a 77OVR tr freshman WR can have 18 TDs with 3 games left.... I would be a little alarmed by it so I saved and loaded the perfect explanation. He turns first downs into touchdowns he just gets the edge quick and his juke puts guys to sleep check it out - http://www.easports.com/dynasty/sharestory?dyid=85240&storyid=147985447 its the 3rd highlight the only video. King Chip has plays like this nearly every game and like I said turns what appear to be regular completions into TDs. His 70 for Juke Move seems low but with his speed, it some how works well.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm sure your stick skills have something to do with making him deadly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Oklahoma Wins Another On The Road​
    OU49-MIZZ30.jpg
    Another day, another road SEC win for the Sooners. From the start of the game, the Sooners knew that this was their game to lose, and did nothing of the sort. Coming out of the gates quick, the Sooners watched Early King streak past two defenders for a 75-yd bomb to start the scoring. The Sooners didn't look back from there. Brent Price had a solid, albeit small, day in the air going 8/13 for 215 yards and 2 TD's (as well as two interceptions). The Sooners were able to dominate the game thanks to a very balanced attack today, employing a three headed monster of Grant Hayes, Sylvester Armstrong, and Logan Joseph. It appears that the Sooners may have a new wrinkle in their offense looking ahead to next year with Joseph returning for his senior season, but Price seemingly entrenched in the starter spot. The star of the day for the Sooners was yet again the defense and special teams, which racked up twenty one points on their own, as well as a 3-2 win in the turnover battle. The Sooners are finishing their season strong as they expected, and hope that by the end they are able to reach bowl season and the Top 25.​

• Like Like x 1
  5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I`ve always had a reputation in former leagues to over produce with an underrated player. It`s often times on the other side of the ball in a safety so it`s odd to see it but man his skills jus work for me I guess. He`s literally always wide open, I don`t have a QB who has a cannon for an arm but he can buy time and if he can set and throw, unless the youngster drops the ball (which hasn`t been an alarming issue, timing wise he has made some CLUTCH grabs and dropped a few that sure, left points on the field but none I can remember were game changing or when I really needed him. I`ve got this offense rolling I`m in a groove with my QB he`s like over 1000 yards, 17TDs 1INT through the past 3 games.... I hope it continues coz I will need him to play mistake free football in the Swamp we want that game!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Which one is Keyser Soze?

I'm going to guess Rekka because I have a chance to take him down soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha relax, people have different schedules

9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I was completely joking for the record

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Is that your official statement Verbal?

11. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

His 86 route running helps him get seperation on routes too

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Wolverines Shutout Northwestern 31-0
    [​IMG]
    Michigan overcame an early injury to QB Jon Huff and the defense completely shutdown the Wildcats to secure at least a chance at a bowl berth and stay in contention for a spot in the Big Ten Championship. With game scoreless early in the 1st, Huff went down with a foot contusion after getting sacked which put him out for the remainder of the game and brought in backup QB Mike Lloyd. Lloyd didn't seem to feel any pressure by taking over the offense as he threw for 183 yards and 2 touchdowns. HB Samson Whitworth was Player of the Game as he pounded the Wildcats all day long to the tune of 189 yards and 2 touchdowns. For the first time all season, the Wolverines' defense held an opponent to less than 200 total yards and twice stopped the Wildcats on 4th Down deep in the red zone.
    Next, the Wolverines go on the road to face #11 Iowa.
    Northwestern
    QB Q Johnson - 8/13, 63 YDS
    M Sutherland - 13 RUSH, 35 YDS
    M Patrick - 4 REC, 52 YDS
    R Foster - 7 TKLS
    Michigan
    QB Mike Lloyd - 10/15, 183 YDS, 2 TD
    HB Samson Whitworth - 31 RUSH, 189 YDS, 2 TD
    WR Sterling Edwards - 4 REC, 102 YDS, TD
    OLB Micah Walker - 2 TKLS, SCK

• Like Like x 1