Week 12 Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Week 12 Advance

Everyone should be aware that our Holiday Advance is tomorrow @ 10 PM EST. Our next advance after that is Tuesday, December 1st.

Like I have said before... I will be around for the Holidays so if I notice that all the games are played earlier than Dec 1st, we will advance.

If someone notices before me... my # is 787-247-2114 . Feel free to call me anytime... just don't ask for any of my turkey....

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Also..... JCA312 took over Jam's spot last night. He will be playing with the Dukies of Durham.

BTW - Over the weekend, I will tally some points for the coach carousel. Points won't be final until the season ends... but I want to give everyone a rough estimate on were they stand. Off the top of my head, Onaradio will have the option to change.... and Kent State, Memphis and myself will be on the outside looking in by a handful of points.

3. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Walk On

advanceEEEE!!!

4. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Yep, we are good to advance :D

Lee, whats going to happen to the points if we are starting back in year 1 again?

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Since the points are cumulative think of them as your points as a coach and not necessarily ur team points. My guess is they will carry over and a couple guys will be able to coach a more prestgious team before we start over. Some will have to switch to meet conf require ments and will most likely be on a seniority/first come first serve basis.

6. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Exactly.

I will advance in about 30 minutes.

7. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

We have advanced.... *(Its Currently Loading). GL Everyone... have a good week 12 and have a good thanksgiving Weekend.

8. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Hopefully everyone has had a good holiday. I have been busy with family, shopping, ect. I will be sure to get my game in by Sunday... most likely tomorrow afternoon.