1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Week 12 Advance

Advanced to week 12.

Top Story: Tulane advances to #20 in BCS, #16 in Coaches Poll and #22 in Media. Air Force and Idaho also got votes, but fall short of reaching the rankings.

GOTW: Memphis @ Houston. Super3way is trying to get Memphis into the conference championship. Houston is looking for the magical "7th" win that will give them a bowl bid. Both teams like to score, so this should be a barn burner all the way to the end.

2 new members:
    DrunkenSoldier will be taking Buffalo
    ndcolts1979 will be taking UAB

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

i might be able to play tonight because I have to play a user in TF: Gridiron Gladiators. If I dont' play tonight I will play first thing after work on Tuesday so 6pm central time. Be sure to check out EmmdotFrisk's game of the week Thread, Lee gave you a short preview but I will have the full presentation!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Game of the week is now up guys, don't be afraid to check it out and post your predictions as well. Lee I didn't get to my game tonight but I will tomorrow.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

really hoping for some good recruits next season at uab