Week 12: Bills (37) Dolphins (31)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 12: Bills (37) Dolphins (31)

Bills get it done. Dolphins owner cried most of the game like I was cheating. He is referring to 2 plays that I scrambled and threw the ball. I was inside the numbers both times, I'll post a video to prove it. First time I ever got complained about like this, it's ridiculous.

You might have played in leagues a long time but you can 't cry when I throw the ball when I'm just past the hash marks. I'm here to play regular football and that's what I do. It's Jeff Garcia, not Vince Young or Michael Vick.

I thought it was a good game anyways, good luck

I saved the pass for a TD.. i was well within the numbers on the 22 yard pass in the 1st quarter, don't know where it posts to though.

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

lol, you really are clueless when it comes to realistic game play and sorry to burst your bubble but we know what is an exploit. Good luck the rest of the season bud..

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I threw inside the numbers, so I'd like to know what else your thinking if I broke any rule?... Good Luck to you too but I really don't think I did anything out of the ordinary besides scramble with the QB. Edwards is hurt so I normally don't scramble period. I don't know what else to say. Oh well, later.