Week 12: Cardinals(13) at Titans(49)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Dec 17, 2009.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Week 12: Cardinals(13) at Titans(49)

Chris Johnson had 170 yards rushing a 4 tds and returned a kick for a TD.
    Didnt throw a pass in the second half to run the clock, i think i might be better off not throwing anymore:)
    I will finish the post with stats and replays tommorow because i am tired and have to work tomorrow.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Titans Win as Chris Johnson Dominates

Scheduling conflicts had the Tennessee Titans playing their week 12 game agaist the CPU Arizona Cardinals in Nashville, Tennessee this week.
    After the cardinals showed they could drive down the field, the titans held them to just a field goal. It was Chris Johnsons turn to show speed could due to a slower, bigger defensive line and LBs, and he started fast, returning the ensuing kickoff 101 yards for a touchdown. After a 3 and out by the cardinals, Chris Johnson took the titans first play from scrimmage 49 yards for six.
    Coach Ox said after the game, "If we can get CJ past the first wave of defenders, returns or on offense, its just money, Nobody in the NFL can catch him."
    To make things worse on the very next cardinals play, kurt warner was sacked and flug the ball to Tulluck for a 39 yard pick six. With about 2 minuntes of game time the titans scored touchdowns in every aspect of football and took and 21 to 3 lead which the held till the end of the first quarter.
    Vince Young got involved in the second with a 4 yard TD pass to washington midway in the second. Halftime score in nashville was titans 28 cardinals 3.
    In the third the Cardinals tried to get back into the game. On a busted coverage, kurt warner found Breaston deep on a corner route for a 60 yard TD
    Vince Young and the passing game were no longer needed and the titans did not attempt a pass in the second half. Chris Johnson took the load on like he did in the first and responded like a hall of famer. With great d and good punt returns the titans kept the score keeper busy. Chris Johnson scored 3 more TDs in the second half and help the Titans end the game with a score of 49 to 13.

Titans
    Total Offense 382 yds
    Rushing Yrds 223 yds
    Passing Yrds 159 yds

V. Young 14-22 165 yds 1 TD 1 int
    C. Johnson 24 att 173 yds 2 rec 13yds, 5 TOTAL TD
    S. Tulloch 6 tackle, 2 for loss, 1 FF 1 INT FOR TD