Week#12 Chargers vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Apr 1, 2011.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Hey man, im ready to play any day after 6 pm eastern time, lemme know whens best for you

2. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

hey man..so here is my deal...the in-laws are staying over for the next two weeks and i'm not sure when i'll have time to play...most likely once they go to bed after 10pm but i really don't know what date would work best since we are going to be out most of the nights....SO.....if you want, you can feel free to get a sub OR wait until sunday night to see where we are (might be able to play late tonight or sunday night) and then if we havent played get a sub... i know that last day to play is monday so i obviously understand if you want to get a sub before sunday to make sure the game doesnt get simmed...so it's up to you, i'm cool with whatever you decide...

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

no biggie, you said tonight at 10 et? or sunday night, so ill get on AIM at 10 et? and see if you wanna play, if not, ill check again on sunday night at 10 et? if not i can find a sub quick or sim if i have to, no playoff asperations here lol,

It'll be fine, dont go too far out of ur way just to play our game, keep the wifeys fam happy, lol

again ill get on at 10 et tonight, if ur not, ill assume you'll play at best case, Sunday at around 10 et

@juanchoCT14

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I know its crunchtime for this game, ill be on at 6 pm et to try to geta sub, or im not opposed to a sim, but ill try for a sub at 6 pm et