1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Chiefs at Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by RVallee, Oct 9, 2014.

1. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

upload_2014-10-9_17-33-8.png

Oakland, CA-

This was the equivalent of playing a 16 inning baseball game, as the first game we played DC'd nearly at the end of the 3rd quarter, in what was a good, close game (one of us was up by less than 7, don't remember who). DC's are always tough but replays after DC'ing so late in a game is probably toughest as you've shown pretty much your whole hand by that time.

The replay began with a Darren McFadden fumble, that SS Eric Berry scooped up and returned for a TD, and I thought....here we go. Fortunately, I was able to respond on the next drive and answer with a TD of my own, to tie the game up. After those two quick scores, it once again turned into an ugly defensive affair that I've been accustomed to all season. I was able to hold him to two FG's, and forced two interceptions that were the difference in the game.

The Raiders improve their winning streak to 4 games and a record of 6-5, and can now claim to be in the hunt for a Wildcard spot. Their remaining schedule is as follows:

at Rams (2-9)
    49ers (10-1)
    at Chiefs (6-5)
    Bills (7-4)
    at Broncos (3-8)

• Like Like x 2