Week 12: Dolphins at Raiders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Sep 7, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Week 12: Dolphins at Raiders

Week 12 is the one night advance. I'll be available around 10 pm EST or shortly after Wednesday evening. Is there a time that works for you?

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

bumpin again. I know you're new to the league, so hopefully you see this before tonight's over as I can't play on Thursday during the day...

4. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

we can do thursday evening.... this league advances quickly.. i never heard back from my last week opponent... mustve been simmed. heh.... I can do thursday @ 8 ESt after kid goes to bed

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

This was the "Wednesday night only" deadline, you have from 6pm est Wednesday, to 6pm est Thursday... so basically for us normal guys, Wednesday night only. Any questions about advancements look in the "week advances and deadline" sub forum. The deadlines for all 17 weeks of advancements has been posted in there.

As a reminder league advances quickly during the regular season so we can get multiple season allowing people to build or retool an older team, missing games are no big deal as long as you give guys a heads up before hand (a some of us have families so we're pretty understanding about being to busy to play a video game). During the Post season we go to a more relaxed 3 day advancement cycle.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Looks like we'll go with the sim on this one, then. Maybe my boys can pull off something without me! :D

7. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i like this pace just need to get the scheduling down.. my season is dunzo anyways. but i dont want to throw any games :)