1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Dolphins Vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Feb 21, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

DJDunn6

Danny, what is your weekend looking like with the snow? Nights are best for me, but I can certainly try to arrange something during the day if that is what you need.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Snow is on hiatus lol until Tuesday it seems. I could play late tonight if needed. Saturday evening/night I think we have dinner plans other than a few errands I am around all weekend.

@ chunkness

3. CHUNKNESS

Tonight following the advance would be the best for me if it is a viable option. What is the earliest/latest that you would be available to kickoff tonight?

Otherwise, we should be able to work something out over the weekend. The family may be going out on a snow excursion on Saturday. If you are available after your dinner on Saturday I could roll then. Otherwise, Sunday I should be pretty open.

4. CHUNKNESS

DJDunn6

I hung around for a bit, but I'm gonna hit the hay. Would you be available on Sunday night around 930pm EST? I will probably be available during the day, but I would like to lock down a time and I know that I won't have any family/personal conflicts if we schedule our kickoff for that time. If you need an earlier kickoff, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry Doug I was out by 11pm est last night. We can lock down Sunday at 9:30 and if something comes up sooner try that also.

CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 1
  6. CHUNKNESS

No worries Danny. I forgot that the kids start indoor soccer today, so I most likely won't be able to play until tonight. Don't wait around for me if you have something come up for you during the day.