1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Falcons v Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by antcap24, Oct 27, 2011.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

With this new advance I want to make sure I get my schedule down early enough for you.

If we only have Saturday and Sunday to get this game in, I am only available after 8:30 PM EST on both those days. (I get off of work at 7 PM)

Let me know if that works.

CWT 3000

2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Damn, you are getting to play the Vikes at the worst possible moment... for me. No AP and no Percy! Let the blood bath begin.

Note to self: Play Man coverage vs. ATL :)

So, my schedule is all over the place this weekend because I have couple of Halloween parties. If we advance at 10pm CST Friday does that work? Otherwise Saturday right at 7:30pm CST/8:30pm EST would work. I'm heading out the door around 10pm EST and Sunday I will be watching football and screwing:) all day and night.

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I think SAT at 8:30 EST is our best option. I work tomorrow at 5 am, so being up to midnight tonight would be very difficult for me.
    I will make sure to be there right at 8:30 EST if not a few minutes before.

FYI I threw for 397 yards against the Saints. Man doesnt exactly work, just limits my calls :)

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Sounds good. See you then.