Week 12 Falcons v Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by antcap24, Apr 3, 2012.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

TurboTrigga

When are you available to get this game in?

I have all day availability today until about 430 pm start time, and then again after 10 pm EST.

Let me know if that can fit your schedule.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

He hasn't been on the boards since Saturday, his opponent had to play the CPU last week. Will you be be around tomorrow night if he doesn't respond and you have to play the CPU?

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I can do pretty much whatever as I am on vacation right now. I would prefer to get the game in tonight if possible or tomorrow afternoon. If I have to wait until tomorrow night it would be after 10 pm.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

He is already kicked on the console from last week, so if you don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon go ahead and play the CPU.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Sounds good

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I havent heard anything yet, so I am planning on getting this one in now so I dont hold up the advance. I wont be able to get this in until about 1030 ish PM otherwise.

7. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

Sorry I have had some life issue that have kept me out of the loop for the past few days. My dog nearly died from a stomach issue and was overnight in hospital for two nights, then had someone break in my store and steal quite a bit of product so had to go to police station and handle all of that situation over a few days.

Sorry for the lack of communication but I didnt have anyone's emails to let know via my phone and tapatalk would not let me log in as I use facebook to login to site.

Yet in same respect did not receive a private conversation (that would go to email) nor a email from either two opponents. Just food for thought.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Your opponent is required to post in the forum and tag you, which antcap did in this thread (y)

If you wish for them to contact you a different way then you need to specify that way as many do not want to have their personal e-mail's or phone's contacted when it comes to the league, as it is also a requirement to check the forums.

We understand when real life things come up, not a problem and understand you weren't able to communicate with us. We appreciate letting us know what's been up and that it wasn't just going AWOL. No problem at all, hopefully everything went well and got the people who broke into the store and the dog is doing well.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 1