Week 12 Game Summaries(2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    Post them here.

Ken Welsch
  2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nov 24, 2011
    Clemson 52
    BC 3

BC traveled to Clemson to take on the Tigers and we greeted rudely by the crowd as well as the Tigers.

1st qtr..Clemson had a 9 play 73 td drive as Mike Bellamy took it in from 7 yds out to ake it 7-0

2nd qtr..Clemson explodes for 21 pts. SR LB Justin Parker recovered a fumble after a vicious hit by SR LB Quadron Christian. 6 plays later Roderick McDowell takes it in from 9 yds out to make it 14-0. Then JR CB Darius Robinson picks off a BC pass and 4 plays later Cole Stoudt hits Sammy Watkins from 20 yds out to make it 21-0. BC gets on the board with a fg to make it 21-3. On the next drive it takes the Tigers 4 playes to go 76 yards ad Stoudt finds DeAndre Hopkins from 19 yds out to make it a 28-3 lead at the half.

3rd qtr..After forcing another BC punt, Clemson goes 2 plays 46 yards as Bellamy rani it in from 45yards out to make it 35-3. The BC turns the ball over again with a fumble and Clemson only takes2 plays to score as McDowell runis it in from 6 yards out to make it 42-3 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd QTR. Coach GMONEY then puts in his 2nd string defense and offense in for the remainder of the game and they were fired up to get time. The 2nd string defense gets into the scoring column as SOPH DE Bobby Smith hits BC QB and SOPH LB BJ Goodson scoops it up and scampers 8 yds for another score to make it 49-3.

4th qtr..All about running the ball and getting the clock to wind down to end the game. The 2nd string defense played very well as they were also flying all over the field.

Clemsons stats:

Boyd 3/6/50 yds and 1 int..got pulled after 1 qtr
    Stoudt 7/10/135/2td's/1int

Bellamy ( POG ) 10/119/2td's
    McDowell 9/40/2td's

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    #24 Miami 24
    #2 FSU 17

As usual the rankings didnt matter when these two schools met and Miami came away with the victory in what had to be an odd defensive showcase for these two prominent offenses this season. Both defenses played stiff and were hard hitting and quick all day. The difference for Miami was True Freshmen RB Antonio McDaniel, he came in after 2nd Stringers Darion Hall, who was filling in for Starter Eduardo Clements who is also out, went down with a concussion. McDaniel ran for 2 touchdowns and caught key passes to give life to Miami drives and team spirit. The teams were nearly identical statistically.

GG sonn ill probably see you again in the ACC championship game here in a few weeks i think right? Was pretty cool to have FSU in their blacks and Miami in all whites btw.
  4. jandy

jandy Walk On

Feb 19, 2011
    #3 Oklahoma 17
    #13 Notre Dame 10

The Sooners traveled to South Bend and pulled out a win behind HB Brandon Williams and their stout run defense. With 48 seconds left in the third quarter, Blake Bell was hit in the backfield and fumbled, which was scooped up by a Notre Dame player and taken back 27 yards for a touchdown. The 7-3 score lasted until 2:31 left in the game, as FB Trey Millard was able to punch it in on the goal line to give Oklahoma a 10-7 lead. On the following possession, Notre Dame drove down the field and kicked a field goal to tie it up with 1:18 left.

With 3 timeouts and plenty of time to score, Oklahoma's offense geared itself for a game winning drive. On 2nd and 10 on their own 20, Blake Bell hit HB Roy Finch on a screen pass that Finch took 65 yards, which put OU deep into Notre Dame territory. Oklahoma was ready to run the clock out and kick a field goal to win, but Brandon Williams had other plans. After taking a handoff with 30 seconds remaining, he burst through the line and took it 11 yards for the score. Oklahoma was able to stop Notre Dame on their subsequent, potential game-tying drive and take home the W.
  5. sonn

sonn Walk On

May 22, 2011
    GG Man. I knew that dropped pass I had inside the 5 and that missed field goal would haunt me. Turns out that WR has a 62 catch in traffic rating and my kicker is 75 power which I never bothered to check. FML.

You did a great job of shutting down my running game.
  6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Jun 28, 2010
    Kansas Squeaks Past K-State

Kansas 27
    K-State 24

Heisman hopeful Jordan Webb wasn't great this week, but he did just enough to beat rival Kansas State on the road. Webb threw 2 picks today and just 229 yards, but the running game really chipped in. Darrian Miller and Anthony Pierson added a combined 17 carries 104 yards. The defense wasn't great, but made a huge play, stopping Kansas State on a 4th and goal from the 2 while up 3 points in the 4th. Webb threw a bad pick on the next play, but the defense held and kept Kansas State to a FG which tied it at 24. After 2 punts, Webb got the ball back with 3 minutes left and drove the field, setting up an easy game winning FG with 2 seconds remaining.

Jordan Webb (QB)- 16-28 for 229 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
    Darrian Miller (HB)- 8 carries for 66 yards
    Anthony Pierson (HB)- 9 carries for 38 yards, TD
    Marquis Jackson (WR)- 6 receptions for 128 yards, TD
    Darius Willis (MLB)- 14 tackles, 3 TFL
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  7. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    Ol' Fashioned Whipping
    The Bulldogs dominated rival Auburn this weekend and stayed undefeated for the season. Michael Ford was named player of the game rushing for 210 yards on 22 carries and scoring 4 touchdowns. Aaron Murray had a fairly decent game throwing for 182 yards on 14 attempts and completing 7 of those 14 while throwing for 2 touchdowns. Next week the Bulldogs take on Kentucky at home and hope to keep the season undefeated.