Week 12 Game Summaries, S7

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, May 20, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

posted on the block

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

COLORADO STATE: 10
    WASHINGTON: 28

Doing a very short summary due to my anger with my game against the huskies. :mad:

They were giving my brother and I fits on the recruiting trail so I scheduled them for both of us, and we go 0-2! EPIC FAIL

It was a combination of my rust against CPUs and playing in general with exams, and their bullshit on the ground. My offense was inept as hell and Pittman did a really bad job of missing open receivers in 3rd down situations that would've moved the chains. Instead we were forced to punt.

Wasn't all bad though, later that night the squad got news of Air Force's upset loss against Wyoming which crowned us officially as MWC Conference Champs! Sitting at 8-3 and unranked, we're really looking to come out and play well against Utah and carry some momentum in the bowl game to get to 10-3.

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Wyoming 44 Air Force 27

Wyoming got a ton of lucky breaks this game. But Wyomings defense was stellar this game. Just flat out amazing. They held Barret to under 100 yards (99) and they forced Air Force to throw 6 INT's which killed multiple drives for the Falcons. This game is what we needed to win. We were able to do that and close out the season on a happy win. Even though we went 5-3 in conference play maybe we can compete next season with the recruits we had.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]

There is no better way to redeem yourself after an embarrassing loss than getting a very big win the next week. BYU knew they had to execute a hell of a lot better than the trainwreck that was the CSU game. The tables were turned in this one, as it was BYU who came away with 5 INTs thrown by UNLV QB Amir Harris. The Cougars did a great job on defense, making it an easy win for the offense by giving them plenty of opportunities to score. BYU held UNLV to just 133 yards passing, and 348 total yards.​

Charles Andrews looked like a different QB this week, 10/15 218 yds 2 TDs 0 INTs. Vincent Mitchell had another big day, gaining 182 yards on 21 carries and 1 TD. UNLV may over come in a little over confident, and over-looked their opponent after BYU's horrible loss last week.​