Week 12 Game Summaries, S8

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, Jun 13, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

postem

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Wyoming 48 Mid Tenn State 21

Wyoming was doing great on offense this game. Lionel Riley went 30-43 for 400+ yards and 4 TD's. Wyoming is looking damned good this season many people have been thinking. 10-1 right now they face CSU next week for all the marbles. The better team will come out on top we will see what happens. Can't wait.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Notre Dame tried and failed horrible. Marks is stepping up big time and becoming more and more reliable with the more experience he gets. went for 4 TDs and 400+ yards. i ran the option twice this game and fumbled it over both times! one they ran back for 6. im just not an option guy even with a somewhat mobile QB. but my rushing attack is still pathetic so i tried.

defense looked great. gave up just my 18th red zone possession on defense of the entire year and as teams have learned, if you get close, you can score. but good luck getting close! forced a few turnovers, made some big plays.

with only one more user game with air force coming to town and ending the year against SJSU, im set up for a 7+ win season, a winning record against rivals and a bowl game. after my season start, im more then happy

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

So who wants to guess how many points New Mexico lost by to the #4 Colorado St. Rams. Well if you said 2 you're a genius. Down 14-0 in the 2nd quarter I was ready to give in and get killed. I was going in for a FG late in the 2nd and threw a pick which kind of got me out of the game. Somehow I drove the field and forced turnovers to make it 14-6 and after a CSU fumble I scored with 5 minutes left but couldn't convert the 2 point conversion and CSU ran the clock out. Probably the 1st NCAA loss where after the game I felt like it was a moral victory :)

Colorado St. 14
    New Mexico 12

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On