Week 12: Giants vs. Rams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 12: Giants vs. Rams

Cimmy, I'm ready to play as soon as we advance. I'm on vacation from work for 7 days starting now so my schedule is wide open to play anytime. I'm just spending my vacation catching up on things around the house for the most part.

AIM: Jason J76
    PS3: Bluebean
    OMFL: Bluebean

Hit me up and I can jump on the PS3 whenever.

2. Bluebean

I'm still available 24/7 all week.

Cimmy said the earliest he can play is Wednesday Night after 8pm EST. We'll be playing then.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Beaner, I can play anytime today...if you can play earlier than that we can...I'll be on aim later.

4. Bluebean

Ok I'm free all day.. I'm on AIM, sign on and message me whenever and we can play

5. Bluebean

I'm still free all week here. Your not on AIM right now so I'm going to run and knock out some more of my "To Do List". I'll be signing back on AIM and PS3 at Noon Central time to see if you are on. If not, leave me a time today for me to meet you online. 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, whatever. I'm on Central Time

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Around noon your time could be pretty good, I'm not online atm cuz I am watching the US Soccer match and it gets too intense to have my hands (fists) on my computer