Week 12 - Lions 36 Bears 28

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by StevenRhysCann, Jun 21, 2010.

1. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Week 12 - Lions 36 Bears 28

For the second time in 4 weeks, the Lions and Bears played a high scoring thriller, and for the second time in 4 weeks, the Lions came out on top.

Calvin Johnson aka Megatron aka the best WR in the OMFL was spectacular, catching everything thrown his way for 193 yards and 2 TD's. Dion Grimes, the Bears star rookie WR also had a great game, finishing with 97 yards and 2 TD's of his own.

The two QB's combined to throw for 499 yards and 5 TD's with only 1 interception between them, but the difference in this one was the running game, with Aaron Brown going off for 150 yards on 19 carries for Detroit while the Bears two headed monster of Forte and Redmond was held to 28 yards on 14 carries.

GG chrisdstan, our two games this year have been the two most enjoyable games i've played. GL the rest of the season.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

GG Steven, considerable victories, chrisdstan is one of the better owners in the league. GL the rest of the season to you both.

3. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Nooooooooooooooooooo lol I had my chances it was a great game I had fun so now the Bears with play spoiler after a choking season.