Week 12 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Sep 25, 2011.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    1. [​IMG]10-0

- The Bengals are 10-0 and coming off a dominant victory over the Baltimore Ravens. Up next is an AFC North rivalry game against the Cleveland Browns, a team they handled with ease week 1. Things can not get any better for Cincinnati right now.

2. [​IMG] 10-0

- The Phins are without Reggie Bush for this weeks game against the Cowboys, so they will rely heavily on Daniel Thomas. If they are going to lose anytime this year, it is this week. I am excited to see how they do against their first real challenge of the season. If they beat Dallas, look for 16-0.

3. [​IMG] 9-1

- How bout them Cowboys? Dallas has been solid all year and keep on winning. Much like the Bears, they have won 9 in a row and rebounded after a tough week 1 loss. Look for Dallas to give Miami all they can handle week 12. It is gonna be a good one!

4. [​IMG] 9-1

- Chicago has overcome a tough week 1 loss to Atlanta and some key injuries and now find themselves at 9-1 and a first round bye in the playoffs in their grasps. This week they travel to Oakland against a fiery Raiders team. Look for the Bears to continue feeding Matt Forte, who leads the league in carries, and depend on their defense the rest of the season.

5. [​IMG] 8-2

- Two game losing streaks hurt, but I think Atlanta will rebound and be fine. The one obvious thing to take note of during this losing streak is how important Michael Turner is to this offense. They better hope he comes back strong.

6. [​IMG] 7-3

- The Giants are for real and are biting at the heels of the Cowboys. Oh, how I can't wait to see Giants-Cowboys twice late this season. It is going to be awesome!

7. [​IMG] 7-3

- Defense needs to step up if they want to beat the elite, but my goodness how pretty this offense looks when everything is clicking. Josh Freeman might just be the most underrated player in the league right now...his stats are sick!

8. [​IMG] 7-3

- Coming off a nice win against Seattle, the only thing that worries me about St. Louis is their secondary. They have shown at times they are susceptible to being torched. Sam Bradford has been impressive in his second year, showing no signs of a sophomore slump. I think St. Louis will finally be back in the playoffs this year.

9. [​IMG] 7-3

- One thing that concerns me is how much they rely on Chris Johnson to win them games. Don't get me wrong, CJ2k is probably the front runner for MVP and is phenominal, but one player doesn't and never has won a championship. I expect Matt Hasselbeck to have to win some games at some point in this season...and depending on how well he responds to that burden will show me all I need to know about the Titans. This is a very, very dangerous team.

10. [​IMG] 7-3

- Much like the Titans, I think the Raiders are one injury away from being mediocre. That being said, right now they are looking like the future AFC West champs. I would like to see more out of Jason Campbell, but right now they are winning purely with their running game. Impressive season thus far out of Darren McFadden. Big show-me game against the Bears this week.

11. [​IMG] 7-3

- One of the worst 7-3 teams I have ever seen, and I mean that with no disrespect to these guys...it is just true. This is not a typical Steelers defense, they have been downright awful many times this season. Big Ben and company on offense is holding this ship together for now but I expect it to sink...especially with Coach BK headed to the Big Easy.

12. [​IMG] 6-4

- Coach Sporty has gone 1-1 since joining his favorite team. Big game against Pittsburgh this week, and I think that is a game the Chiefs can win. Looking forward to seeing how the new Coach fairs against the AFC West favorite Raiders in a big game coming soon.

13. [​IMG] 5-5

- This team is a few less Kevin Kolb interceptions away from being 7-3 or 8-2. Cut down on the turnovers and they will be fighting for a playoff spot.

14. [​IMG] 5-5

- This is a team I can't quite figure out. Good one week, bad the next. Consistency is key for Sanchez and company. They need to learn how to win the close games.

15. [​IMG] 5-5

16. [​IMG] 5-5

17. [​IMG] 4-6

- The Texans are better than 4-6, but with Andre Johnson now gone for the season it looks like they will be fighting for a high first round pick for next years amateur draft. Wait one more year Texans fans, they are going to make the playoffs sooner rather than later.

18. [​IMG] 4-6

19. [​IMG] 4-6

- The Browns are finally turning it around. Peyton Hillis looks great and Colt McCoy is finally settling in a little. Look for this team to continue progressing and being a more viable opponent for the Bengals come 2012.

20. [​IMG] 4-6

21. [​IMG] 4-6

22. [​IMG] 4-6

23. [​IMG] 4-6

24. [​IMG] 3-7

25. [​IMG] 3-7

- The Saints are underachieving this year, but something tells me new Coach BK will turn it around next season. They will be loaded with talent and ready to go so look out for the Saints in 2012 NFC South.

26. [​IMG] 2-8

- Coach CA has a lot of work ahead of him if the Vikings want to turn it around next season. The biggest issue? The offense has been piss poor at best. Look for some big changes coming this offseason.

27. [​IMG] 2-8

28. [​IMG] 2-8

29. [​IMG] 2-8

30. [​IMG] 2-8

31. [​IMG] 1-9

- A few sim losses and close games make the record worse than it really is. Still, a disappointing season for a team most picked to finish about .500 this year. Matthew Stafford needs to throw less interceptions and the defense needs to stop the run.

32. [​IMG] 1-9

- New Coach H22 has this team battling, but with how tough the division is it currently is a lost cause. Look for them to load up in the draft and free agency and be extremely competitive in 2012. These guys could easily go from worst to first next season, there is a lot of talent there in Buffalo.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Great job MG..I like it bro!
  3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Sep 22, 2010
    Awesome job man. MG doin WORK!!!
  4. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    I like the ratings, but I think the Titans could be a little higher on the list.