1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Raiders 31 Chargers 24

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jun 22, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 12 Raiders 31 Chargers 24

The chargers came to oakland for a battle of the 2 top teams in the AFC west. The raiders got back to running the ball and winning the time of poss. and it equaled a win. thats all we can ask for week to week. GG chargers

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Cant beat him with the Broncos, Cant beat him with the Chargers, Tied 24-24 going into the 4th, I couldn't stop his offense when I needed to at the end. GG Raiders, you opened up a nice cusion in the West. Im getting closer though. Maybe a better 4th quarter, and that bad mistake when I told u my finger slipped off the button, and Rivers threw a pop-up in the flats that got returned for TD, Thats what I need to clean up in my game to beat the good teams

2nd fourth quarter loss in three games, granted it was the Pats and the Raiders, but I think im starting to figure this out