1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Rams vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, May 8, 2015.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

PepperNY

Hey Rob. I'm good tonight at advance (midnight EST) or any night this wknd 9pm EST or anytime thereafter. I could arrange a daytime kickoff with advance notice if needed. Monday I'm good at 1015 pm EST til advance. Let me know what works.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Any chance we can play Sunday during the day? I know it mothers day so may be tough. If not I can let you know when I get home Saturday night, going to a baseball game and generally not home till after 11p est

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I could definitely do Saturday night when you get back from your ballgame. I'll be up late so I can play whenever. Just shoot me a msg when you know what time you'll be back so I'm not waiting around all night.

If Saturday night doesn't work I have brunch in the morning and baseball in the evening on Sunday. I may be able to find a window in between, but prob won't know until the day of. With it being Mother's Day it may be difficult, but I should be able to figure something out.