1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Saints Hold Off Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by ThaBayouChef, Oct 7, 2014.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

So decided to give the highlight video a shot. I have to say it was pretty easy after I got the hang of it (thanks to redlishus tutorial it was really easy as shit), but it did take a little while and made me have a whole new respect for guys who have been making highlight films. I'll probably be doing these on the regular because now that I have the hang of it I feel like it would take half the time to do my next one. Anyways, check out my first ever home-made video highlight of my week 12 matchup vs the Baltimore Ravens! Enjoy! (Hoping to get a little better on my next one! Wanted to throw some music in here, but just ran out of time this go round!)

GG guitarDADDY1208 . GL the rest of this season!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Nice job Loren. Thx for the highlights!

3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Nice job