Week 12 - Scheduling Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Jun 24, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Week 12 - Scheduling Update

Sorry I've been busy

5 Games left

49ers/Browns - I don't know, specific times need to be listed by each owner to get a scheduled time down easier.

Saints/Panthers - Friday 7pm

Vikings/Falcons - Sub playing Bruce on thursday

Chiefs/Broncos - Thursday 7pm

Ravens/Cardinals - Thursday evening

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Shouldn't today be the last day?

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We played the game till mid third qtr I was up 14. His game froze and it gave me no option to finish.

We poured about 45 minutes into it only to have it gag on us. I am ok with a sim if we need to move on.

Between finding a sub and freezing i have had enough of this week, let me know how you want it handled.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Well, that sucks...

Sorry Bruce.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah I subbed in for the Vikes it was 24-10 in the 3rd quarter and the game went on us, it would not let either one of us finish the game out.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

if bruce wants to try again tonight, i could do it between now and 9pm eastern... Bruce, hit me up on AIM if you still want to try and get it in

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I don't know if we are still following this procedure, but here's the rules for disconnects:

14 - Disconnections

3rd Quarter
    -If one team is up by MORE THAN 28 points the winning team can choose from replaying against the CPU or the human.

-If score difference is 28 points or less the following apply:

-If inside 2 mins in 3rd qtr restart game and play 1st qtr like its 4th carrying over the games score.

- If outside of 2 min in the 3rd qtr restart the game and play a half carrying over scores. Winning team finishes vs cpu.

-If this is the third time or more the disconnect happened with the same team ahead then that team can choose to replay against the CPU.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Good call Dave. Bruce try to find a sub and play using the above rule. I see Ox is available tonight.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm still available, almost all day.

10. BRUCE80

Looks like we have a half to finish.

11. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

ONLY 2 GAMES LEFT:

Saints vs. Panthers 7pm

49ers vs. Browns (49ers don't need a sim in this playoff race!)(TIME?)

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I don't even know how they can get that game scheduled, niners works during the day and browns works at night; based on the thread, it didn't look like they had any times that synch up

13. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

I skipped out on work in the middle of the day to play him. He said 30 minutes which turned into almost an hour and a half, when I still needed to get back to work. Then he said his internet was screwed...

And like dave said he can only play in the middle of the day. How is that supposed to work with the majority of ppl here? Just sim it.

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dritsh, there's no need for that last post by you. There are plenty of people who work night shifts in this league and they are afforded the same opportunity to play you are (Ox and Me come to mind).

If you had followed the scheduling guidelines I set out this wouldn't have been an issue. The first post by each parties should include ALL the times you are availabe (there were none posted by either party). Furthermore if scheduling was done early enough you would have realized there was a conflict and we could have found a sub. Remember all games were supposed to be in by yesterday, and today was only for emergencies.

I feel your pain bro, but don't bag on a new owner just because he had internet issues and works and opposite schedule than you. That's uncalled for...

15. Big D

Big D Walk On

I went back and re-read the thread. While both parties didn't schedule correctly, there was some effort by Dritsch. I still don't condone calling out another owner like he did on the forums....in the future come to me on AIM please.

I am setting Browns to CPU....Dritsch you can find a sub today to play.

GABeastmode, you can reenter the franny tomorrow.

16. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

After I noticed he didnt pay much attention to the thread, I contacted him via txt. I made myself available as much as possible, but again all he had was some time in the middle of the day. After trying again wed I knew it wasnt going to work, and didnt have the time yesterday to find a sub and get the game in, so I told Frisk to just sim it instead of holding everyone up. And btw, Frisk actually told me to post about that situation where I skipped out on work to play then showed up much later than he said, then ultimately couldnt play.

And I never said he shouldnt be afforded an opportunity to participate. If there can actually be some flexibility then great, if not though...As for a sub tonight, Im leaving early in the AM tmrw and will be gone until Monday so I have a lot to do. If everyone is ready just go ahead and advance, I dont want to hold it up.

17. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can sub in an hour, or you can sim. Let me know.

18. BRUCE80

I am also available to sub in.

Sci, you want the browns or the niners? Ill play with the other team if we want it played thats a way to do it.

Hit me on aim. If i dont answer I will soon.

19. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im not sure we can do that. I think if someone is going to sub, it's only for one team. If they both can't play than its simmed.

20. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

this is the most popular scheduling thread ive ever put up

21. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yah if they both can't play then it's simmed.

22. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i can subb anytime today if needed txt me 305 924 64 93

23. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Thanks for the offers guys. Like I said though I got no time tonight, so go ahead and sim.

24. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok. Will advance as soon as Nates game is in.