week 12 Seahawks - Falcons

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Jan 5, 2010.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

week 12 Seahawks - Falcons

Hey Wideout, I am on vacation all week, so most any time is ok. I have all of tomorrow (Tuesday) filled but tuesday evening or anytime wednesday is great. let me know. also Thursday morning.

I'm PST so keep that in mind.

2. ChickenOfTheSea

Would like to play @ 1Pm PST today (Wednesday) the 6th. I sent you my available times on XBL and here but only got a "when do you want to play" message back in XBL.

My wife uses the same login to play videos all the time, so messaging me is not a great method of communication.

3. ChickenOfTheSea

Well its 1:20 Pm pst I have to go get some errands done then a birthday party later. I'll be home and available to play around 10:00 PM PST.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

Got your XBL message about not being home from work until 7:00 PM est. but of course i didnt get it until 9:30 PM PST when i got home from a birthday party.

I guess we are left with a sim then. the advance will happen tomorrow before you get home. Frusterating since im fighting for a playoff spot. but its all good. thanks for trying to get the game in.

5. ChickenOfTheSea

Hey man Jersey extended the advance until SUN. you get home @ 7:pm EST so I'm figuring that you wont get this until then. I'll start checking around then to see of you send me a reply. I'd like to play tonite (Friday) I'm out of town this weekend.

PS Im out of town saturday - tuesday. for my anniversary. so If you cant play me friday evening. guess you'll have to play the cpu.