Week 12 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 15, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 12 - Season 1

Week 12...this is a really big week for a lot of teams

Central Michigan vs Ball State could decide the West division for the MAC, but Northern Illinois could squeeze in there if CMU loses to Ball State and NIU.

Buffalo cracked the top 25 this week AT #25. Southern Miss moved up to #2, but will have to defend their championship hopes as the take on Tulsa.

Also, RageRoolz and Mors have a game. I will be looking to broadcast mine, but Im not sure if I really want to try and set everything up right now since Im pretty busy.

good luck!

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan 9-1 @ Ball State W 40-27(SIM)
    MYCANE Houston 7-3 Mephis W 30-15
    Newb Slice Buffalo 9-1 @ Miami University W 41-21
    castortroy4206 ECU 6-4 UAB W 38-21
    NatiSaint UCF 6-4 Tulane W 58-22
    Kid Robotz Southern Miss 10-0 Tulsa L 41-32
    RageRoolz Bowling Green 4-6 Akron W 31-24
    MM Jman Tulsa 4-6 @ #2 Southern Miss W 41-32
    Riptides Ball State 9-1 Central Michigan L 40-27
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 7-3 @ Ohio W 44-14
    morsdraconis Akron 7-3 @ Bowling Green L 31-24
    Maxattax34 Rice 6-4 UTEP W 37-17

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Damn....#2 I gotta hop on and see what the hell went down!

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Rice sneaks past Houston to the top of the C-USA(west) standings. Looks like the Houston vs. Rice rivalry will decide who goes the C-USA championship game!!

Edit: Rice beats UTEP in Houston to improve to 7-4... C-USA is crazy this year!

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

It looks as Houstons division record is 4-0 while Rice is 3-1.

Its gonna get interesting here folks. Hold on to you hats

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sorry 1ke...but...;)

UNDEFEATED NO MORE!

Tulsa SHOCKS S.Miss 41-32. Was 28-0 at half and I held on for DEAR life. I had an unbelievable day on the option attack for 52 carries, 301 yards, and 5 TD's and was fortunate enough to stop 1ke by an inch or two on the first couple possessions to get the momentum going. There were also LOTS of really CLOSE 1st downs on my part.

Will get the report up later guys, coaches cookout to attend now.

**EDIT**

Hope that didn't come off like a douche. I'm just pumped I have a shot at 6-6 now. No bowl though if the game follows rules since I had a damndable 1AA on my schedule.

This win should be HUGE with recruits even though it was not a home game, nor were any of them there.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

First of all....F U JMAN....(y)...FU

Lol...hey good game man, I was seriously pissed, i could have gone through at least 7 controllers! Gawd...that was soooo frustrating. I will never forget buddy, never! 52-300 and change, and 5 tds. I will never forget that.

It was te most frustrated i think ive been on this game. For me (Southern Miss), it was just one of those days. Every time i needed a yard, i would fall backwards, and every time i need to stop a 3rd and short, he would fall forward. At the end of the first half, he was 6-6 on third downs. There was nothing I could do to stop him. I knew going couldn't get behind, and due to my offensive line(two seniors gave up 6 sacks combined) I got behind, and was never able to get into a rhythm to try to get back. It snowballed in that second quarter. If i just could have stopped the bleeding, but.....whats done is done, and the NC will have to wait until next year now!

:( Thanks alot Jman, you really hurt my feelings.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

wow...

no offense 1ke, but thanks j man

haha...sounded like a great game..

this season is really turning out to be VERY interesting in both conferences

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's awesome Jman!

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Wow, Jman, I'm DEFINITELY going to have to play against your option offense one of these days. I could definitely use a few pointers.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I believe there are 6 bowl spots for CUSA teams....so finish in the top 6 and you should be good to go.

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Not unless you wanna throw your controller into the wall like i did. I was more proud of the restraint i showed than the way my team played.

12. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

So.....I just woke up, and........yep, I still haye you Jman

13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

He is mortal! wow I went away for a day and come back to this!!!! I will get my game in tonight after 9:00 ish I gotta win the next two to get to the CUsa CHampionship!!! Max that means you! HOUSTON IS A ONE HORSE TOWN AND MY NAME IS MINE THAT BIRD!!

14. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

We're sittin' pretty. We ready.. we ready... and if youre Mine That Bird just call me "Affirmed".

15. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

well im happy my laptop is fixed jesus

16. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

FYI i didnt loose the game, i won 27-10 but started the game at 8pm played 2 mins then i paused and left it on. i had to go to a neighbors birthday party and i just got finished with the game and now it wont let me connect to the servers to report the score its saying dynasty servers are currently unavailable and retry now still isnt working for the 100th time

17. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

You have to log out of xbox live and log back in. Then it'll fix it.

I missed Rageroolz today cause I was helpin' my dad paint some rooms for a job and instead of it taking 8 hours like we figured, it took 14... Needless to say, I'm fuckin' tired.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

just take the ethernet cord out and plug it back in...

me and riptides cant even connect for the game..

we go to the team selection page and when we click ready it shows that the other person got booted or left the screen...so confused..and I hate EA

19. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Sounds like we are going to have to take the dynasty offline when you are going to progress forward, save it offline, progress it to the next week, then bring it back online and invite everyone back.

Supposedly, it fixes just about anything wrong with the dynasty, from what I've heard.

20. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

if one of you guys is using a router, take the cable out of the router and plug it straight into the modem and try again. if you both are using a direct connection then that sucks. (n)

21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yea...well it wouldnt really help in this case, because none of the games except my own will be recorded until I advance the week, and obviously if I advance the week we can't play our game..

so I dont know what the fuck to do..

22. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i did that and it signed me out of the xbox live dynasty and put me in the offline menu

23. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Do we have an ETA on when we can advance? I am chomping at the bit to get at "Uncle Bens"

24. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]
    WE WANT OUR BUCKET BACK!​

25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I had to read this twice, but when the gears finally started turning I lol'd. Rice... haha classic.