Week 12, Season 2 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 26, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced to Week 12!

Advance Schedule:
    -when everyone that is playing is done playing or
    -Sunday 4pmEST

Week Notes:
    -You guys are signing crazy number of guys. I sure hope you are watching numbers. There have been ZERO reports of the cpu signing guys that you didn't offer during the season so that excuse will be not be used.
    -We thought Plague was good be he isn't
    -Tanner and Weave can't finish a game and need new internet service, new PS3s, and new lives

2. vatechhokie01

P.s. update your recruiting boards. much for all of us to look at!

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Sorry dude, I have Fios, a new ps3 and a great life. Tanner is the loser that needs to drop the dial up or just quit disconnecting his ps3 when he's losing.

4. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

4 games in a row when game ends I am no longer connected to ea servers. It try to reconnect me and it fails. Anyone else this is happening too?

I believe that user vs user games if this happens the game won't be recorded.

5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

in terms of signing a ton of players...

i have noticed that they report the same signings multiple times. for example, i signed 6 players 2 weeks ago. This week listed those same 6 as if they had just signed.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Miners win again...Marshall sucks. 3 qbs and 5 hbs registered carries. Immediately after the game, Coach Weaver left El Paso for a flight to his Newport News Virginia home to prepare for Hurricane Irene which is about to hit. He may miss a game or two depending on the electricity situation. He leaves the team in the hands of his coordinators.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I lost to Boise St. by a lot. Here's the problem. They had a DT that sacked me 5 times. Not only that, but I gave up 2 sacks that wound up being fumbles ran back for TD's. A kick return for a TD. If you watch my uploaded replays then you will see the play where 3 separate Spartans batted a ball that the WR wound up catching. I overcame most of the BS, but by the 4th quarter it was just too difficult keep up. Thanks EA for making things that happen in this game just as ridiculous as always. You can't just let us have a straight up game against the cpu.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Well I just had my game not count for the second time this season. I just got my ass kicked by NMSU and at end of game clicked exit only to not save my game. I am fine with a sim loss, but I do want to say that something was very fishy about the way the cpu all of a sudden shut down everything I did. This was the worst team I've played all year yet they beat the crap out of me. Even my loss to Boise St. didn't feel like this one. Fresno, SDSU etc etc etc couldn't come close to how good this team played. Pretty wack. Anyways, season almost done fellas!!!

9. vatechhokie01

season almost done and patch incoming (supposedly). hooray! here's hoping to better days ahead, unless your UTEP, who has been having "better: days from the beginning!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

NT embarassed again!

This time at the hands of the fine men of Troy. Troy passed up and down the field for over 400 yards passing with the spread offense and NT had no answers. And the defense of Troy, was vaunted. Only a special teams break down and a Hail Mary were the only scores for NT.

Again the coach for NT was absent for his post game conference.

11. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

This does not bode well for the Hilltoppers...yet again!

12. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

sorry for the hold up...first week of high school football is always nuts. by the way, does anyone know the last time Plaxico Burress played in a game...yikes...playing now

• Like Like x 1
  13. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

it's a good thing he can still go up and get it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I have been turning on the game and hitting mute, so sick of the same damn shit! How screwed up is your system when you can't even update your sportscenter?

• Like Like x 1
  15. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Wow Mullen I thought I just went insane and started accepting that stupid highlight. Actually I'm officially looking into the game settings to turn that feature off. At least with the college fight songs your brain can wonder.