Week 12, Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Dec 5, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

We advanced?

Yes we did, and it is all your fault. Our commish has come to the conclusion that if no one talks, we move on the scheduled date....which is actually how is should be.

-Mormon plays as soon as we advance everytime, makes me think that him and heath are actually the same person....think about it.
    -goose, is quiet but still here, waiting patiently for someone to post a picture of boobs
    -pro-dude is trying to be committed but everyone else sucks so he finds other things to do with his time
    bonner-has a girlfriend, and thats about it
    -ravishing- well he got bret hart'd by the commish
    -heath-you try being a hipster, it aint easy to look like you dont try hard
    -me-I have been sucking lately too...in my defense. I have a broken jaw
    -weave-lurking in the weeds
    -scooter--delivering packages like crazy...hes coming back...i hope
    -bulldog-ha drunk bastard

We move again, on Wednesday sometime. Liven up fellas, I dont care if you play but I miss the banter

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pro

Pro Walk On

Here are some clips from my youtube page. I can upload my Modern Warfare 3 clips directly to my YouTube page using Call of Duty Elite. Nerdy? Yes. Pointless? Yes Awesome? Probably Not

The first video, this kid was talking so much shit after going 23-0 on the previous match. So we get into the next match and I killed him 4 straight times. I killed no one else, just him. Then I killed 2 other people for good measure.

The second video is kinda self explanatory, but still awesome. Killed 3 guys, 2 of them with the same bullet.

I know that I will be lambasted for being a nerd, but I intentionally post these to show my awesomeness at MW3 but most importantly self sacrificing whatever dignity I had before this post in order to get some hilarious replies.

3. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

I for one will not mock you as I quite enjoy MW3. I dont have the skills you do, but I like the game alot. The MW games and NCAA football are all I really play.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

ha that last one is awesome. I also enjoy it....and really suck. but its fun to shoot stuff.

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

The Terps beat BC in OT. Sounds like an eye chart.

I threw two picks but got into a pretty good rythm and completed 68 percent of my passes. Thats crazy for me. I have to leave Maryland after this year. Starting QB is going to be in the low to mid 70's and O line should all be in the mid 70's. This years class looks crappy and last years while highly ranked didnt really produce much. Any HC offer will be taken.

6. Pro

Pro Walk On

Kent State beats Central Michigan 45-17 to get one game closer to bowl eligibility

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

next generation: mullen are we get play stations again or xboxs?

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

So you don't feel left out Heath, What the most trolls that you've killed with one spell or whatever in the hell it is you kill and how ever in the hell it is that you kill it in WoW. Bonus points if you have a vid. (y)

vatechhokie01

• Like Like x 1
  9. Goose

Goose Walk On

And to answer your question Playstation is the only way to go.

• Like Like x 2
  10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I have been Playstation ever since they came out. Sega was legit but I am never changing

• Like Like x 1
  11. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Same here playstation since inception

12. Goose

Goose Walk On

We need to get gramps on here to tell us all what life was like before video games.

13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

soooooo, play your games

14. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Yes, lets get this show on the road. I have a bye the next two weeks, so it will be a while before I get to play again. Nothing like being 10-1 and un-freaking-ranked!

15. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah Wyoming is getting no love. Probably because your not an actual state and may be part of canada

• Like Like x 1
  16. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, that could be it. Its the damn east coast bias! They dont like red neck cowboys!

17. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

mullen, goose -
    don't know about you, but i am bored to death with OC. Ready to get to carousel to re-energize me. Especially with Texas, Florida and Ohio State jobs all probably opening up.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Goose

Goose Walk On

I freaking hate going three and out then watching the D give up a long ass TD drive. Happens to me all the time.

19. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I would also like to play a game without it freezing on me. My disc must be completely jacked or something.

20. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I freaking miss Defense and Speical teams so much. I have watched my kicker miss 6 XP's this year and plenty of field goals. I will take WKU, I don't care

• Like Like x 1
  21. Goose

Goose Walk On

Same here, I'm leaving for a head coaching spot and I don't care where it's at. I should have never of left Temple.

22. vatechhokie01

i literally don't know how you guys have done the OC thing for so long. Call me impressed cuz i freakin hated it.

P.S. Let's be our teams! carousel has lost its luster for me!

23. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

your dumb and are being stripped of commish for these comments. the only thing worse that OC'ing for two years is finally having a chance to earn a new job and not. Nope, we move on. Do the abbey or don't but we have too much time committed here to give up on a whim

• Like Like x 2
  24. vatechhokie01

lol... it was a suggestion. clearly a horrid one. i retract and repent.

25. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's be 5 Hail Mary's for you and quit sipping the communion wine.

(I know it's not your gig, but I couldn't help it.)

• Like Like x 1