Week 12 - Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 12 - Season 3

Hard Advance for Monday @ 8:00 pm Central.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 #3 Central Michigan 9-0 @ #6 Ball State W 38-15
    Riptides #6 Ball State 8-0 #3 Central Michigan L 38-15
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 6-3 @ Toledo W 52-20
    Colonel Thrillz Kent State 4-5 #14 Oregon W 31-28
    dub #5 Buffalo 9-0 @ Oregon State W 56-21
    b milley Bowling Green 4-6 @ Miami University W 38-24
    Maxattax34 #16 Rice 7-2 Northwestern W 57-14
    castortroy4206 ECU 6-4 BYE - -
    NatiSaint #13 UCF 9-1 SMU W 42-14
    Kid Robotz #14 Southern Miss 8-2 Memphis W 49-33
    MM Jman #17 Tulsa 7-2 @ Tulane W 59-40
    MYCANE Houston 7-2 @ UAB W 51-20

UvU games:
    Central Michigan @ Ball State

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

rip..

what time can you play on Sunday? I've got practice at 8, and we are watching the playoff pairings show at 2.

Are you sure you can't play today some time?

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Murk, you are going to beat my ass when we play.

Tulsa wins fuuuuucking ugly, 59-40. Looked like it was in control early as Damaris was going OFF and we were up 21-7...then the turnovers and drops happened.

Shavodrick had his biggest numbers of the year with 470 yards...but...3 int and 2 fumbles let Tulane stay way too close. We likely would have lost had we not had Damaris, when it got rough or a big down I was going to my 99 player, who despite his biiiiig numbers, had 5 drops.

My defense scares me, something has to change methinks. I think I have to get rid of the 4-3 in the offseason, it's just way too bland in this game.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

we'll see...

my defense is definately better, as well as my offense. However, we are still just a easy peesy MAC team :D

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

MAC>cUSA :)

In terms of your game vs. Riptides, he was going to Athens, GA for the Auburn-Georgia game today. Not a chance he would have been online. Dude makes an entire day of it (and who can blame him?). Hopefully you can get it in tomorrow.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's dead in here...

Rip and I will most likely play tomorrow during the day.

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Whats dead we got your game and an advance(unless Nati can get his game in). Lots of good football on TV today. Bengals-Steelers and cowgirls-packers. Topped off with Indy-Patsies tonight. I will post all my summaries today and get rips scouting report up. Whats the spread on the game? Rip you hung over? Thats gotta be worth 7 huh?

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lmao, Im sure he is..

I hope that'll help me out, big game baby!

Riptides, I can play anytime before 12:20 central, and any time after 3 central.

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Wouldn't any of us be hung over if we were lucky enough to go to UGA Auburn.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright, me and rip are going to start at 9 pm central (talk to him via email).

York, can you advance sometime tonight or tomorrow?? Isn't the Queer Bowl next week?

You know? [​IMG] :) When you and Max get to play with each other.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

why do I have to be the catcher? You know you're jealous Murk....Now I know I will be cheering for Rip. GO BALL STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Went to the UT v FLA abortion last year in Knoxville my boys brought Moonshine to the game. Man was I hung over the next day. We played golf and I think I shot over a 100. I had a headache that would kill a small child. Hey Wes how did the brackets come out. Who you got in the 1st round? Does Joe Lunardi put out a bracketology page for DIII?

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We play St. Thomas...

I'm not sure who Joe Lunardi is...Are you asking if he "predicts" the brackets? I'm not sure, but I know Pat Coleman does a lot of that. D3football.com

We got St.Thomas, I think they are a 9-1 team, like to run the ball. I think we will come out on top.

The only thing I thought was fucked up is how..there are teams in the top 25 that don't get into the 32 team tournament. I just don't understand it. There are teams (North Central and Wheaton College, both in the CCIW) that I think are REALLY F'N GOOD, but didn't get in because they have two losses in one of the best conferences in D3.

I'm excited for the playoffs, first game is at home, hopefully I make the 52 man roster and dress. Had a pick and lit a kid up last week in practice lol!

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

What? Do you live on a cave during the NCAA tournament? He is an ESPN analyst that does all their bracketology crap. Who's out who's in who's on the bubble.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol idk..

the D3 bracket was on ESPN News today at 2 central, and Pat Coleman was doing the break down. He runs d3football and d3boards .com

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright, me and riptides are going to have to play tomorrow around 9 central.

1. we couldn't connect again. IT WAS HIS NAT SETTING THE WHOLE TIME!!

2. He had to configure his router, took forever.

3. We decided to play the game, great game, DC'd toward the end of the 1st half.
    - I was up 21-14 and he was across my 40, and I got ball at half. Too bad.

good news is we can connect now. We'll advance tomorrow, bare with us.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We played, but we are still waiting for Nati to play his game unless we get permission to advance. Don't want to jeopardise his conf championship game, he said he'd play tonight.

18. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Got the game - Played the game - Won the Game...

The Na-s-ti one is back baby!!!!

Ban Hammer can't stop this cool cat...

Ok - im a little hyper and sick so maybe im not thinking rationally but oh well.

19. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we advanced this morning at 6:30