Week 12 - Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 20, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 12 - Season 4

Hard Advance for Wednesday @ 8 pm central

After next advance we will be pretty much waiting until everyone is ready until we advance. Please keep us updated on the site as to when you can/can't get your games in, etc. Thanks.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    MAC East MAC West C USA East C USA West Big Ten PAC-10
    1 #22 Bowling Green 9-0 (6-0) 1 Ball State 7-2 (5-1) 1 #11 Southern Miss 1 #17 Rice 9-1 (6-0) 1 Purdue 8-1 (6-0) 1 UCLA 9-0 (7-0)
    2 Kent State 8-2 (6-1) 2 UCF 7-2 (6-1) 2 Houston 6-4 (4-2)
    3 Akron 8-1 (5-1) 3 ECU 7-3 (5-2) 3 Tulsa 6-4 (4-3)

Week 10's Players of the Week
    Offense:
    Purdue, Jr QB Denard Robinson - 16-23, 231 yds, 30 car, 118 yds, 3 total TDs

Defense:
    Houston, Sr DT Davis Hunter - 5 tackles (4 TFL), 4 sacks, FF

Big User vs User Game

Kent State @ ECU
    Regional Broadcast: Saturday, November 10th, 8:00 PM

This is turning out to be a good little rivalry! This game can make or break each coach's chance at a 10 win season! Truly a big game..

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Kent State 31-21

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Rankigs Kent ECU
    Overall Rating C+ B-
    Offense Rating C C+
    Defense Rating B- B-
    Total Offense 3701 (#53) 3547 (#48)
    Total Defense 3064 (#58) 3110 (#64)
    Turnover Diff -5 (#97) -1 (#64)

National Broadcasts:

#6 Purdue @ Ohio State

Purdue has pretty much clinched the Big Ten, but there is still a chance that they could wind up in the National Championship. They've got a top ranked Ohio State this week, their rival in Indiana next week, and a clash with a familiar Ball State team!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Ohio State 41-38

#21 Arizona State @ #2 UCLA

There is A LOT riding on this game! National Championship and the PAC 10 for parrothead! It's going to take a lot of incredibly bad/stupid stuff to happen for ASU to pull out a win!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    UCLA 48-14

Regional Broadcasts:

Marshall @ #17 Rice

Rice wins easily, gets ready for the Bayou Bucket game! Maybe the last between york and max?

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Rice 66-14

UCF @ SMU

SMU gets throttled, UCF must hope for a Southern Miss slip up this week or they're conference championship hopes are over!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    UCF 48-17

Akron @ Ohio

No problems here, Akron tosses up another shut out.

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Akron 59-9

Ball State @ Central Michigan

Marcus Kemp gives Ball State hell, but AJ Westendorp fucks over the Chippewas and they lose big time!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Ball State 58-10

Tulane @ Tulsa

Tulsa has no problem getting a 'W' tonight, but next week they have Oklahoma!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Tulsa 38-27

#11 Southern Miss @ Memphis

It would be epic if Southern Miss lost to their rival, giving UCF the conference championship birth! haha, but it won't happen! Sorry Nati!

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Southern Miss 56-19

UAB @ Houston

I fucking hate UAB for beating JMan when I simmed the week. They are fucking terrible, wtf.

Column 1 Column 2
    Winner Score
    Houston 23-10

2. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Ravedown have another bye?

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yep.....

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Lulz...what if I lost....LMAO

5. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Is the Dynasty Advanced yet?

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Not yet....8.30 central I think....

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we advanced sorry so late wifey was watching a show

8. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yes, the UAB debacle started it all as far as my psychological downward spiral goes.

Can I PLEASE have permission to beat them by 80 next year? Just let me break the scoring rule one time. (Of course, that is if I can ever remember how to get the fucking ball into the fucking endzone.)

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We lost by 3 to tOSU. WOW.

My starting HB got hurt on the kickoff, my freshman HB fumbled on the first play of the game (HB dive), they returned two kicks for TDs, got burned playing cover 0, and I was sacked 8 times.

I'm fucking pissed.

10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

We cannot do anything clean.

Tulsa squeaks past Tulane 38-27.

Two missed FG's, multiple T/O's (still)...had no rhythm until I brought in "questionable" Shavodrick Beaver...and all he did was give me a damn option threat.

Bright spot...forced 3 picks, one to the house...Peoples and Horner each get 100+.

Bring on OU.........

Fuck me, I'm screwed.:(

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I didnt see a wait list, but throw me on it

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If we need one I'll let you know..

btw, I'm still very pissed. It'd be great if we could get through these last few regular season weeks without a lot of hold up. This season is going very smooth..

We've got next week, and then only about half of us play the one after that, and week 15 is just recruiting..

Then it will be RaveDown (i think) vs Riptides and 1ke vs Max..

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

UCLA brings home the Pac-10 championship with a win over ASU! Details to come later. As for now, the Bruins will be heading either to the Rose Bowl or, with a couple of big wins over a couple of very talented squads in Southern Miss and USC, a shot at the national championship.

14. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Akron Comes out on top again, but Gives up its first 100 yard rushing game to a RB this season.

15. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

What happens if Southern Miss loses to UCLA - and we win out?

16. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

also sorry about not playing - I leave the forums up all time on laptop and been out of town all weekend... wrestling... sorry :(

17. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I dont think that game will have an affect on your conference, so even if they lose that game i Think they are still in the Lead.

18. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Welp... UCF shoots themselves in the foot again...

19. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I Think you need them to lose this week in order to make it interesting I believe.

20. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I am in NFL mindset where overall record rules the roost...

21. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Hey Murk, with your lost to OSU,Doesnt that leave the door open for Michigan to win the Big10? If you both win out they would have the win over OSU who beat you, but you have the Win over them, so what else would factor into them Jumping you for the Big10?

22. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Sloppy game from my boys as well. Must be goin around this week.

My starting TB got hurt for the game in the third. My #3 WR got hurt for the game as well as next week. FUCK, i needed him for my showdown with the Bruins.

I caught an interception, took two steps, and my DB fumbled and they took it to the house. On another play, my RT got abused, I got sacked, fumbled, and lost that as well. Throw in a pick 6, and a lame duck pick and you have my 4 turnovers.

The injury is what annoys me though...But we it got done, locked up the division, and are looking forward to a night game at the Rose Bowl next weekend.

23. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

When I was looking at the standings last night, Murk still has the edge. OSU had 3 conference losses, so they're no threat to win the conference. I think it came down to 2 or 3 teams with 1 loss. Murk would hold the tiebreaker over all of them since the team he lost to isn't one of those teams. Those teams who had 1 loss all lost to him. Of course, I could be remembering wrong in terms of those losses, but I do think Murk holds his destiny in his own hands and just needs to win his last game.

24. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Feel free to give up more turnovers next week. I'm hoping my QB and RB are both back. I've been playing with backups for WEEKS.

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, as long as I beat Indiana I win the conference. I will beat them. I can't believe that I only had two turnovers (which were fumbles that I can't really control), and they had two rediculous KR TDs.

I'll still make the Rose Bowl, and UCLA will lose to USM so I'll play parrothead, should be great.

edit: waiting on ECU vs Kent State, Max's game, Rip's game, RaveDown to recruit