Week 12 Season 5

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 24, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Here

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Oregon 30
    Wash St 23

They are who we thought they are, and we let em off the hook.

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

41 USC
    24 Ariz

Man I swear we sturggle with teams with superior talent, the trojans absolutely shut down my vaunted rushing attack, it seemed like we just couldn't get it going in this one, this loss is tough for my wildcats and we have to win out for a shot at a bowl game! Hopefully my guys can kick it into gear because we started off to good to falter down the stretch......

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

OSU 37
    CAL 29

The defense is still having problems. Had two costly fumbles as well. Down 7-23 at half I mounted a comeback to get it to a 1 score game, but ultimately the offense didn't make enough plays and the defense was worn down. All four losses have been by 8 points or less. We're close, just not close enough.

GG MNoffke

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

This actually helps me out, now I don't have to worry about a possible loss in the CCG. If I can win out my season, hopefully I can pull off a Cal!

6. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

These polls do not like OSU whatsoever. Irish, it was a great hard faught game. My kicker's ability and ability to wear your defense down at the end was key. I gave up two huge TD receptions. I tried to do too much on the first one by going for the pick instead of knocking it down. GG.

Fuzzy, if I win out or go 1-1 and u make it to the NCG, you are welcome.

7. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

phily and I are playing in about 14 hours

8. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Game finished early, I can go now if you're available.

9. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

sorry, i stayed at work longer then i planned. im home now tho

10. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 31
    Utah 9

The Buffalo defense came to play today and came up with a big victory away from home. The Buffaloes started things off with a defensive stop, then a field goal on their first possession. They were picked off their second possession but on Utah's following possession, Colorado came up with a big pick 6 by it's strong safety to make the score 10-0. Colorado would then get a passing touchdown to go up 17-0, followed by a pick with under 30 seconds left. The Buffaloes had the ball at the 10 yard line with 5 seconds left and instead of electing to kick a field goal, threw a pass, and scored to take 24-0 lead into the half. Colorado had a strong start to the 2nd half, taking a lot of clock down, but it was negated by a fumble on a jet sweep and Utah would capitalize, scoring a touchdown, but failing to get the 2 point conversion to cut the lead to 24-6. They would get a field goal on their next possession to continue cutting the lead making it 24-9 with under 4 minutes to go. Rashad hall would take a hand off and take it 58 yards for a touchdown to close the game, 31-6. Utah would be picked off on their next possession, but the Buffaloes elected to run out of bounds at the 5 yard line instead of taking it back for a pick 6 and kneeled the ball out from there. The Buffaloes ended up with 3 picks on the day and Rashad Hall ended up with over 160 yards rushing.