1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Seattle vs. Kansas City

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Subkontraktor, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Week 12: Seattle vs. Kansas City

Geiger... here's my availability...

Monday anytime except from 6pm CST - 9pm CST
    Tuesday - anytime except for 5:30pm CST - 9:30pm CST
    Wednesday - anytime

I know that takes away some prime time, but it's my son's 5th birthday tuesday and we have parties monday and tuesday night.

Any other time, and I should be able to play, just put one out there if you will.

2. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

How about Wednesday around 5 pacific time?

3. Subkontraktor

Seems like time zones confuse so many people, so take no offense, but seeing that you're Pacific... I'm available after 7 or 7:30pm Pacific Time the next two nights.

But if Wednesday's best that's fine too. It will just be short of the deadline by an hour or two.

If I don't hear from you about Mon or Tues, I'll plan on Wednesday 5pm Pacific time.

4. Subkontraktor

Seems like time zones confuse so many people, so take no offense, but seeing that you're Pacific... I'm available after 7 or 7:30pm Pacific Time the next two nights.

But if Wednesday's best that's fine too. It will just be short of the deadline by an hour or two.

If I don't hear from you about Mon or Tues, I'll plan on Wednesday 5pm Pacific time.

5. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Wednesday works best, but if you'd rather do one of the other days I could probably do that.

6. Subkontraktor

I'll be there tonight.

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ill be sure to check to make sure you guys aren't playing when I go to advance tonight. If you guys get a late start and are going to overlap the advance by a lot can one of you guys post on here or something so I know?

8. Subkontraktor

Will do, thanks.