1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Steelers(14) @ Bengals(13)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Week 12: Steelers(14) @ Bengals(13)

Totally dominated, Steelers leave Cincinatti with a last second victory.

In a huge divisional matchup, one team came to play and one team went nowhere for almost 4 quarters.

Eventhough it didnt showup considerably on the scoreboard the Bengals pushed the Steelers around for 3+ qtrs. Steelers offense did manage one score when QB Collins hit WR McDonald on a 3yd In-Route for the TD with 9 seconds remaining in the 1st half. This matched the 1st qtr Bengals TD run by RB D. Ward.

1st Half
    Bengals-7
    Steelers-7​

The same story continued in the 2nd half as the Bengals added 2 Shayne Graham FGs. With about 4 minutes left in the contest the Steelers offense got the ball and put together a huge drive, converting on 2 4th downs and finally putting it in the endzone on a Larry Johnson 3yd run with 16secs on the clock.Bengals got the ball and ran two plays as the clock ran to zero.

I was lucky to get that win. Droweezy, you kept me off balance the whole game and you totally deserved the win. I just put my only substantial drive of the game together when it counted.

GL to you Droweezy.

FINAL SCORE

Steelers-14
    Bengals-13

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Good game...I was pissed...I really wanted that game ..

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I would have probably broke something if I was in your shoes. You played so well and having it slip away in the final seconds is devastating.