Week 12: Steelers(14) @ Bengals(13)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Week 12: Steelers(14) @ Bengals(13)

Totally dominated, Steelers leave Cincinatti with a last second victory.

In a huge divisional matchup, one team came to play and one team went nowhere for almost 4 quarters.

Eventhough it didnt showup considerably on the scoreboard the Bengals pushed the Steelers around for 3+ qtrs. Steelers offense did manage one score when QB Collins hit WR McDonald on a 3yd In-Route for the TD with 9 seconds remaining in the 1st half. This matched the 1st qtr Bengals TD run by RB D. Ward.

1st Half
    Bengals-7
    Steelers-7​

The same story continued in the 2nd half as the Bengals added 2 Shayne Graham FGs. With about 4 minutes left in the contest the Steelers offense got the ball and put together a huge drive, converting on 2 4th downs and finally putting it in the endzone on a Larry Johnson 3yd run with 16secs on the clock.Bengals got the ball and ran two plays as the clock ran to zero.

I was lucky to get that win. Droweezy, you kept me off balance the whole game and you totally deserved the win. I just put my only substantial drive of the game together when it counted.

GL to you Droweezy.

FINAL SCORE

Steelers-14
    Bengals-13

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Good game...I was pissed...I really wanted that game ..

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I would have probably broke something if I was in your shoes. You played so well and having it slip away in the final seconds is devastating.