1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Steelers vs chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JoHud, Oct 30, 2011.

1. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Subkontraktor

hey bro, when can you play?

2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Not sure. He's usually pretty good with his games.

Can you play tomorrow? If you can't I guess I'll just have to kick him later tonight so you can play later tonight. I'd like to give him at least a little more opportunity to play though.

4. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Keller

Very strange to not have heard something. He has always been great about communication. I can play tomorrow night but not till late, and not sure what time you guys want to advance.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll give him a chance to play tomorrow - when should I remove him tomorrow if you need to play CPU?

6. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

sometime after 6pm mst.

7. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

8. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

JoHud
    Keller

Sorry guys, it's been a rough week. Had my buddies wedding rehearsal, batchelor party, wedding, Chiefs game last night (wow that was fun), and on top of it all, my computer has been screwed up. I got it fixed today... I've been away since the middle of last week.

Sometime after 6pm MST? You wanna play about right then or before? I gotta go run some errands, but I'll be back around 4pm MST or before for the rest of the night.

9. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

If it needs be after 6pm, that's fine too.

10. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Gotta play it by ear... Hopefully I can play around 8pm mst... Have a lot going on tonight, trying to get it all squared away.