Week 12 Texans (27) Steelers (6)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jun 24, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Week 12 Texans (27) Steelers (6)

This game was played a second time as the Steelers lost connection the night before with a lead in a defensive war. Really a shame he did not get some credit for the game he played the night before that could not be finished.

The Texans were lucky again to get out of a physical game alive. Matt Schaub was very solid in this one 17-21 and 2 TD's. The Texan running game ran for over 100 between Felix Jones and Domico Middlebrook. Really hard hitting game with Brian Cushing being all over the place on the Texan D. Game was 17-6 at the half. Steelers had a few chances but just could not seem to punch it in the endzone. Collins seems to throws picks at terrible times(3 tonight) that really hurts him. If and when the Steelers get a better QB with that defense they are going to be nasty and trouble the the AFC North. Next up for the Texans the suddenly hot as lava Titans in a huge game for both. GG Savuante sorry about your disconnect like I said when 2011 is out and you get Ben back that will be a huge difference for you for sure.

Schaub 17-21-215-2 TD's
    Jones 18-78
    Middlebrook 10-41 and 1 TD
    Dre Johnson 7-65 and 1 TD
    D Robinson 2 ints for Houston D
    Cushing 7 solo tackles

For Pitt WR's Blakely and Holmes had nice days

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hey hurricane, there are certain rules pertaining to dropped connections late in games... If yall agreed on a restart then im pretty sure thats completely fine. Just for future reference buddy.

Also dont forget to sign out of the franny and sign back into the texans cuase you got 2 dates with the titans in the next 3 weeks! Also helps if someone else wants to jump in a sub closer to the deadline so they dont have to wait around with the commissioner in charge to kick the owner of the team being subbed for

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I signed out today to sub for someone and I signed right back in. Also we did both agree to the restart...

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah yeah, im not calling you out of anything, i just saw the comment about how he should have been credited for the good defense of the first game. Thanks for subbing and i can wait till our game next week. Never played you and im looking forward to it

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

As am I I have no idea how that game is going to go at all between us. We will find out on the weekend I guess...

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah, i got nothing on you, just found out today about felix jones in the backfield. Great two headed monster in your backfield but im up for the challenge. Me and the old owner, Obi, had some classic battles. I respect you and the texans, but your in the way of another comeback playoff push just like last year and i aint here to make friends during the game. Mustang said your good, so ive been practicing... most that i have done all season.

LOL i dunno if you read what i post, but i like to talk a little shit here and there. Dont think nothing off it.