1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 Texans Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by dakota7, May 8, 2015.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

LtJustice

I think I have a window Saturday afternoon around 230 central. Sunday I am free pretty much the whole day and Monday I can be flexible during the day and definitely free Monday night after about 830 central. When are you free?

2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Matt,

Most of my Saturday is booked with working on my truck (new exhaust) and going to my daughter's choir concert. I should be free in the late evening, but doesn't look like that would work for you.

Sunday will be tight, as we are heading to a family get together for Mother's day. Might be able to play in the morning, before we head out, or once again in the late evening (10pm +).

If we can't hook up over the weekend, I can definitely do Monday night, say 10pm EST, which should fit your window.

3. dakota7

You have a busy weekend planned sir! Why don't we just plan on Monday night at 10 eastern?

4. dakota7

Maybe first I should ask what time Sunday morning?

5. dakota7

LtJustice Haven't heard back so let's just plan on Monday night. Have a great day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Yeah, my fault, I should have been more specific about this morning. Monday night works though. See you then.

dakota7

• Like Like x 1