Week 12 Texans v Steelers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jun 21, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Week 12 Texans v Steelers

I am good any night really after 8 pm est. There are some hours here and there during the day if we need them but you are on the west coast I believe and it probably would not be good for you...

Dunn06 on AIM

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Hmm...well I dont get home until 8 pm pst. I leave for work around 5 am pst...if its necessary I could wake up early and play before I have to leave. Ill check forums in the morning before I leave....I wont be able to check back until after work....

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We could play after you get home at 8 pm PST that is fine. I did get your text around midnite my time last night but I had fallen asleep and did not see it until early this morning. If it is good with you 8:30 pm your time is a good time to play tell me what night is good and if that time works for you, talk with you later...

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

If by chance you can play in that slot tonight IM me again I will leave the phone on next to me, if not we can try another time. I just am trying not to start a game much later then 11:30-12 midnite est if I can. I have a 1 year old that is up at 5:30 am est every morning.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just an update we had a disconnect in an absolute defensive war, we agreed to try to replay tomorrow night (Wednesday) sometime around 11-11:30 pm est...