1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12 User game Penn State at Michigan State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Jan 17, 2013.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Automatik
    Wilfiger PSU 38

Schedule game here or on XBOX live. I will advance Sunday night 9pm EST. That gives you guys 3 days and night to get it in. I don't foresee any issues completing this task. GL to you both.

If either sends a message here and doesn't get a reply, send a message on XBOX live as well.

G

2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Hey man when can you play I can play tonight between 8-11pm est or tomorrow pretty much all day.

3. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

Sorry for the delay...was out of town and had extra work to do. I'm free whenever just text me 714-589-9775 thanks!

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

No worries, work and life comes first.

5. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

If you can't play now or later on that is fine just play the CPU if you like I'm free just text me again at 714-580-9775.

6. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I can play now, I sent you a text, maybe it didn't work, but yeah I'm free to play.