1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 12: Vikings vs. Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Week 12: Vikings vs. Redskins

Hey there man.

Looking forward to playing another NFC Foe.

My availability for this week: Feel free to message me during the day via AIM, PM, Email, Text message or carrier pigeon to schedule.

Wednesday night: 9pm-12am EDT
    Thursday Night: 9pm-12am EDT

Hopefully we can get this game in during these times as my weekend is all screwed up with family engagements. I may have some vary narrow pockets of availability but nothing definitive.

AIM: jettagy
    Cell: 978 697 5298
    email: kris.oliver@newriver.com (will show up on my blackberry)

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey KO, crazy times for me. I am currently in the transition of a move across 3 states. I am able to play within those times, I am CST as of right now. I have offseason for another league starting tonight at 930 EST, that should be done by 12 EST. If you want to start then I am certainly able to, if not we will have to try again tomorrow within the times you have posted. If we can't get the game in tomorrow I will let you play a sub.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey KO, still waitin to hear from you. Whats the plan? I will try your cell.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

im having some major difficulty posting here. i keep getting allocation errors on the board. I am definitely available tonight.

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I was talking with Frisk on AIM and he said if we cant get this game in tonight to find a sub. He apparently is moving this weekend. Im not sure how subbing works here so let me know.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

On second thought, its not really his fault that hes moving. Feel free to sim it. Ill take my chances. If you feel I need to play a sub, I will. I just know that sometimes a sub doesnt feel obligated to play with gusto.